Naga Hex like mice

Norman_the_Owl

He did use that wrong.

it should say "not sure if trolling

Or just stupid" or something like that.

" i really like the style of the Razer Naga Hex... Except for the fact that it's razer."

This is throwing shit around

Don't you get it? You slung a shot at razer, you like the mouse they made but instantly decided to throw a bashing comment.

"X is really cool, except that it's made by Y"

You didnt say that you don't like razer, you were throwing out a comment of malconent because something is made by razer.

You could have said "I'm not a fan of razer though" or "Id prefer to not use a razer product."

Instead you decided to use spiteful words.

You seem to be taking his dislike of Razer as an attack against your personal views. Please just relax. Everyone has a preference regarding what they look for in their gaming gear. For some (like me), Razer isn't our go-to company. For others, Razer is God.

Anything wrong with that? I don't think so. If the man doesn't want Razer's Naga Hex, that's how it is. Don't lose sleep over that.

Git Gud.

You seem to be taking his dislike of Razer as an attack against your personal views. Please just relax. Everyone has a preference regarding what they look for in their gaming gear. For some (like me), Razer isn't our go-to company. For others, Razer is God.

Anything wrong with that? I don't think so. If the man doesn't want Razer's Naga Hex, that's how it is. Don't lose sleep over that.

Thank you

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Don't like being called out? Then don't throw shit around.

^LOL @ THIS xD

Thank you

No worries. I hate when people can't tell the difference between personal opinions/preferences and objective facts.

Git Gud.