A question for canadians

cnapier39428

it comes in tits.

i totally agree.

Now for the more real answer. We have milk bags and cardboard boxes and yes jugs depending on the store

But really. Who gives a shit about what your milk comes in xD

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

never understood milk coming in bags... in england we have these HDPE i think containers

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

Bags like in Lithuania :P

i totally agree.

Now for the more real answer. We have milk bags and cardboard boxes and yes jugs depending on the store

Wow milk in bags is so weird..do you have special dispensers you put the bags in or something?

In Canada does milk come in jugs or bags?

Both, you can buy it in bags or in cartboard boxes, most stores offer both. Why do you ask? :D

Wow milk in bags is so weird..do you have special dispensers you put the bags in or something?

Yeah, at home we use something like this to store them in the fridge : http://cdn.instructables.com/F98/9EXV/FGHSWONZ/F989EXVFGHSWONZ.LARGE.jpg

And something like this to serve it : http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpozx8kqUP1qblfnr.jpg (w/o the creepy kid)

I suppose most people use something similar, it wouldn't be convenient to hold the bag in your hands :P

Both, you can buy it in bags or in cartboard boxes, most stores offer both. Why do you ask? :D

I was watching a Canadian youtuber and he kept mentioning bagged milk I just wanted to see...

Yeah when I visited Canada I was completely befuddled by these bags that couldn't be closed (or at least that's the kind my friends had in their fridge) it was like, didn't you know milk goes bad when you don't close the container?

Buncha weirdo's up there

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yeah when I visited Canada I was completely befuddled by these bags that couldn't be closed (or at least that's the kind my friends had in their fridge) it was like, didn't you know milk goes bad when you don't close the container?

Buncha weirdo's up there

We drink a lot of milk so it doesn't have enough time to go bad. We don't last two days with a bag, wether you're using a bag or jugg or box it doesn't matter, it won't go bad in that short time. :P

(and even after a week it's perfectly fine)

We use dis: milk1.jpg

Or dis:

Milk_Pitcher_With_Lid.jpg

You Canadians are all just wonderfully barmy.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

We use dis: Posted Image

Or dis:

Posted Image

O makes much more sense now, I was like if you can't reseal it how do you store it in the fridge without it spilling every where lol

We drink a lot of milk so it doesn't have enough time to go bad. We don't last two days with a bag, wether you're using a bag or jugg or box it doesn't matter, it won't go bad in that short time. :P

(and even after a week it's perfectly fine)

I drink my milk at about that speed, I can tell when someone's left the milk container open for an hour so I still don't see how yall do it. Not to mention all the great inherent uses a traditional milk jug has.

Buncha weirdo's up there

Ikr

In the UK we have them in plastic bottles.., a bag seems like it would be really awkward to use to pour in with.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

I drink my milk at about that speed, I can tell when someone's left the milk container open for an hour so I still don't see how yall do it. Not to mention all the great inherent uses a traditional milk jug has.

Maybe you just get used to it, or perhaps they add something so that it last longer, I don't know. :P

There must be a reason why we have that here, I never really thought about that and I thought that it wasn't uncommon. ^^

In the UK we have them in plastic bottles.., a bag seems like it would be really awkward to use to pour in with.

In Lithuania we have them in plastic bottles too but almost everyone buys it in bags, because it doesnt take up a lot of space in the fridge. 

Maybe you just get used to it, or perhaps they add something so that it last longer, I don't know. :P

There must be a reason why we have that here, I never really thought about that and I thought that it wasn't uncommon. ^^

Um, I think its treaded at Ultra High Temperature like boiled and cooled really fast and then packaged.

Um, I think its treaded at Ultra High Temperature like boiled and cooled really fast and then packaged.

They do that to all milk, it's called Pasteurization

Milk in the UK comes in this

article-0-01C0E632000004B0-265_468x326.j

Because we are ciivised

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Most stores have 4L and 2L plastic juts (and 1L plastic jugs for chocolate milk) as well as a bag of 3 smaller bags (4L combined) and there are 2L, 1L, 500mL, 250mL cartons of milk.

However, the best milk is lactancia pur filter in the bags :)

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

it comes in tits.

Thank you for validating my desire to move to Canada, sir.

EDIT- and/or woman