Offtopic thread is offtopic [Anime]

Jerakl

use animefansftw here

and in a hurry i grab the episodes from the subbers' sites

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Was just wondering :P

I usually use kickasstorents or DDL sites.. <_<

Against CoC.

I'm still having trouble

Finding some good CoD Black Op II/Black Ops cracks

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

kickass is alright, but tpb usually has what i'm after

Talking about torrenting is against CoC last time I checked as it's considered borderline illegal. Or Legal Grey (Gray?) Matter if you will.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Talking about torrenting is against CoC last time I checked as it's considered borderline illegal. Or Legal Grey (Gray?) Matter if you will.

I presumed vaguely referencing it was alright, but posting links/md5 hashes is a no-go. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I presumed vaguely referencing it was alright, but posting links/md5 hashes is a no-go. 

Praise be to logitech and their free scroll wheel

lel'

thnks m8.