Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Favorite Jayz2Cents video: 

Favorite Linus video? Goodness... There are so many... I'm gonna go with this though: 

I want to be a content creator/nerd so... It provides such inspiration.

Gotta love Linuses case rant

And JayZ's epic room tour which inspired me to improve my setup!

Thees components wuld be a huge upgrade for me i built a new pc and reused my olt psu from 2008 and I still have to get a btter gpu just the thing that my system misses!

Cool Me Likey to win

I hate all of your videos so .............................................................................

lol jk I really don't want to win ;3

From Jay's Channel

From The TechQuickie Channel

Giving people air since never.

Here's my entry,
jay's video -

linus's video -

Planning for what GPU to use for a Kraken G10, I had to choose between these two GPUs. Still thinkin about it though d:

From tech quickie, I watched the video about vapor chambers. It sounded real impressive and I finally knew what it was, but the price kept me away from that. But it was veery ineresting to see another solution to cooling CPUs, which is what seemed like the best of both AIO and Heatsinks: the heat gets "pumped" (evaporated) from the CPU, and the heatsinks above it (heatfins/radiator) get the heat away from the Vapor Chamber, so it gets to cycle again.

My favorite TechQuickie vid would have to be the one on ambient occlusion that video is the only one that explained it perfectly without going way over my head lol

My favorite JayzTwoCents vid would have to be the one on AMD vs Intel it is pretty informative

If an admin sees this do not exempt me from contest this is not another entry I'm simply informing @Silly Ducklings of a mistake they made.

/Snipping Jay

:P

They specified the video has to be from the TechQuickie Channel

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

A R9 270X would be a huge upgrade over my GTX 560 and the extra wattage on the PSU could always help!

Fave videos:

Nice to see yet another international giveaway!

TechQuickie favourite video (one of many):

Jay's video:

You folks are always awesome towards your community.

This is my favorite Techquickie video:

I don't have any particular reason for liking this one over the other ones, the channel has been fairly consistant in my mind in terms of quality, but this one stands out the most in my mind. I just remember it better, for reasons that are beyond me :3.

And this is my favorite JayzTwoCents video because his daughter is just plain adorable, and I would have stolen his Millenium Falcon pillow too, were I there ;).

Awesome prizes though! Goodluck to everyone :D.