Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

this is a repost .  actually its a correction.  I linked a video from one of linus other channels. 

my favorites are the other ones also.  i think it was post 354 or something around that number.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xJiYl2WAN-0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That orange juice...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/g9SaSd-JVCs?list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If only for the Fractal Design ad where Linus got peppered in the face.

Edit:

Video links instead, because embedding doesn't work...?

JayzTwoSense: 

Techquickie: 

Intel 3570k @ 4.5GHz | Coolermaster N520 | ASUS P8Z77-V LE Plus | MSI GTX 760 Gaming Edition | Patriot Pyro 120 GB SSD | Seagate 2TB HDD | WD Black 750 GB HDD | Acer H236HL | NEC 1740CX | Razer Blackwidow Original w/ Gunmetal Grey Plasti-Dip| Razer Imperator 2012 | Moto X 32Gb

http://steamcoumminuty.com/id/precourser | https://teksyndicate.com/users/precourser | http://www.youtube.com/user/Precourser1

Intel i5 4670k @4.2 GHz, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Asus Sabertooth Z87, Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600 MHz 16GB, Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8GB, EVGA SuperNOVA NEX650G, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, NZXT Switch 810, Asus MX34VQ, Asus MX239H.

Thanks to LMG and Jay for doing this giveaway!

I loved this video on refresh rate from LMG:

And of course, an awesome build guide by Jay:

Yay!! So here we go with my fav videos from both of you guys:

From Jayz:

From Techquickie (Cudos FRACTAL DESIGN!)

I hope I win :D

Holy crap, these parts will be awesome to have for my new build!  Best of luck to everyone!

thank you guys for that aweome giveaway, i kind of need a new gpu ´cause my used hd5870 was used for mining on last owner and the fan is failing and makeing wired noises, also my psu is a cooler master so I´m totally confident on it but is very value psu so it has poor sleeving only in the 24 pin cable and then all cable are color coded :P

I need a major upgrade to my PC and that will help my gaming rig out as well please pick me thank you.

Linus and JayzTwoCents YOU ROCK!!!!   :)

Linus:

Jayz: 

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Hehe, another tech channel to the subscription list!

One of my (many) fav Linus' video