Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

I'm getting an R9 270 for my next build! Would be nice to get the X edition, and free!

Great card! Great information!

Nice cat!

I like free stuff and need a upgrade.

My pick for my favorite TechQuickie a.k.a Linus video 

And my pick for my favorite JayzTwoCents video 

My best video for techquickie 

My best video forJayzTwoCents JayzTwoCents i wont lie didn't know him :) i knew him from the giveaway video so my best video is this giveaway one xD 

Love this video and 

Both very informative and pretty entertaining.

Hope i win so i can crossfire for eyefinity :D

First from Linus:

(Silly Ubisoft)

Then from Jay:

(Mad hacks, but can finally now own my OP friends at their own game)

Id love some of that OCZ braided goodness.

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2 

If I could win this, that would be the most amazing thing in the world, I don't even have a graphics card or good power supply in my current setup.

JayzTwoCents video - Convinced me to buy the keyboard that I'm using to this day

TechQuickie video - Explained to me one of, in my opinion, the most confusing options in game options, Anti Aliasing.

just wondering why not do it with your main channel

Jay's/JayzTwoCents's:

I actually like all of the parts of this video, part 1 to part 4, due to the fact that throughout all the videos, he actually gave me a wide understanding about computers, from water cooling radiators to the nooks of the case. Plus the final product looks beast, and felt super jealous, since i have a crappy toshiba satellite L305-S5894.... But a little bit happy since my parents are buying me an ASUS essentio m11bb, honestly i would have rather bought parts for a cheap, but gaming approved custom pc, which Linus taught me all the necessities, but my parents didn't like the custom building, so i was angry, but oh well, at least i could upgrade the Asus m11bb, and if i win, i would be extremely happy and save a bunch of money, since i researched and planned the parts for my future rig, but damn, awesome gpu's cost 150 and above....

Linus's / Techquickie / LinusTechTips:

In all honesty, I have a looot of fave videos of linus, and especially in LinusTechTips, but in my belief, i think this video is the most important since this is one of the reasons why i moved to pc and ignored my console, well except for the parties. In addition to this video, it also gave me knowledge and wisdom about buying a pc, whether it be custom or prebuilt. Plus, it gave me the pros and cons of building and buying a pc, whereas one is having to troubleshoot it and even the fear of having a failed build. But then, after watching other videos from Linus, most are from LinusTechTips, it gave me the courage and another lesson on building a new pc, but then my parents does not want to buy parts, still, i could upgrade the prebuilt pc to my preference.

Yes, yes I do like free stuff woo hooo! entered

Hey guys! These are my favorite videos of both of your channels.

I would like to enter this draw thank you ( ;)I need an updated GPU ;))

Linus Video I Love : 

Jayz Video I Love : 

Long time watcher first time poster! love both channels and id love to snag an r9 as i only hav the base r7 because i could not afford better. Fingers crossed!!!