Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

I love both channels so much since they've helped me make choices when i was bulilding my computer.

Always good to know- http://youtu.be/4NYHC3DXynM?list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ

A nice link to send to friends looking at getting a new PC- http://youtu.be/OCQdOt0s61U?list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

I've Been Watching Linus A Bit Longer Than I've Been Watching Jason, But I Remember Back When He Worked With NCIX. I Just Started Watching Tech Quickie A Few Weeks Ago. So It's Been A While Either Way. I Was Going To Do A LinusTechTips Video, But I Wanted To Ensure Qualification, So I Picked My Fav Quickie Video.

This is my fav Jayz Video Because I Was Actually Trying To Decide Between The Two For A Personal Build At The Time And He Just Happened To Upload A Video The Same Week Benchmarking The Exact Two GPUs I Was Looking At. Amazing.

And Here's My Favorite LinusTechTips Video Just For Good Measure.

#JakobyGames

Both of them are awesome! I would love to win them

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

I love both channels so much since they've helped me make choices when i was bulilding my computer.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UYUl_ILCOoY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/i0mkQzRYGOk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My favorite tech quickie video:

And my favorite JayzTwoCents video:

from jayztwocents, of course it is this one. 

from techquickie, this one is my favourite.

Jayz

It give me some new information that i didn't know about boulding PC. Thx Jay.

Linus TechQickie

All the "as fast as...." Series, cool stuff you can learn

Specially this one because is related with 3D designing wich is my favorite.

Good Luck to every one :)

I already know most of the things on Techquickie, but this one really taught me what I needed to know. As fast as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE7Bfw9lFfs

I like his Jayz' build guides mostly, so it took me a while to actually choose a "favorite", so let's go with the Gunnar one, being one that shares all his opinions on the product.

I can haz PSU and GPU pzl :D

Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 - Naga 2012 - Naga - Tiamat 2.2 - Electra - Nostromo - Manticor - Scarab - Mouse Bungee - Hoodie - Messenger Bag - Keyboard Bag - L33T Pack - Synapse - Comms - Game Booster