Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

I like how you properly expalined vapor chambers here 

and Jayz's BF4 fix (because it actually helped me) 

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W

now i knw..... :D

Cute

i wanna win....i need d gpu 

I am so excited about this giveaway! Thank you guys so much. I made some money on my new YouTube channel recently and I was going to buy the components for my new computer to improve my video editing and producing abilites. These two beasts fit perfectly in my build, and would really help me with the budget problems that I'm struggling with right now because I'm 16, and I don't have really that much money.

My favorite Linus' video is the one about CPU shopping as I think that Linus really explained what are the advantages of one CPU to another, and what to take in count when buying a new one. As for my favorite Jay's video, I would definitly say that it's the one comparing AMD and NVIDIA considering gaming performance, as I completely agreed with everything he said in that video. Again, thank you guys for making this possible!

Jay is pretty funny if you ask me, and he sure does good impressions  :D \

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K MB: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Z87 RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 2400 GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked 2GB 256-bit Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Military Green Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & PNY 120GB SSD PSU: CORSAIR HX750 Display(s): Samsung 21.6"  & Generic Dell Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Red Mouse: Logitech G700s Sound: Logitech G230 Headset & Altec Speaker System OS: Windows 8.1

Jay is pretty funny if you ask me, and he sure does good impressions  :D \

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K MB: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Z87 RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 2400 GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked 2GB 256-bit Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Military Green Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & PNY 120GB SSD PSU: CORSAIR HX750 Display(s): Samsung 21.6"  & Generic Dell Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Red Mouse: Logitech G700s Sound: Logitech G230 Headset & Altec Speaker System OS: Windows 8.1

Although i have a gtx 780 i hope i can win so i can give the gpu to my friend who only has a an r7 250. 

favorite video linus:

Favorite video JayzTwoCents:

Hope I win!!!