Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Man I'd love these! Especially the R9 270x, as my 5770 just isn't doing as good as it did when I first got it.

JayzTwoCents

Techquickie

And

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.

Hey! Thanks for the opportunity guys, love all you guys at LMG and of course Jay.  :P

Here's my favourite two videos from both channels:

This is the first video I saw from Jay, this is what made me subscribe.

Same as every other techquickie short and concise with an epic sponsorship spot to end.

So after my vacation I'm back to see this <3

This is honestly one of the best techquickies that I've seen in a long time especially at 0:56 and forward but I think that what makes the channel so good are some of those jokes.

http://youtu.be/QBfXruwe8w4?list=UUXuqSBlHAE6Xw-yeJA0Tunw

I don't really know about you but I love Jay mostly because of that one usually joke in each video that often is about sex but I still think that tours around awesome places are cool because it often gives me ideas on how to improve my own just by moving around in my room.

I have been subscribed to both channels for a while now and i enjoy both channels alot and these are my two favourite videos.

and