Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

Linus Favorite:

Jay Favorite:

This is awesome considering I'm in the middle of a build!

im 15 and saving up for my first pc build and this would help allot 

I'd Like One so I can finally have a video card in my PC.

All the videos are great, but if I should point out two I would point out those:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByI1PHMcPJQ&list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q

This one from TechQuickie because it helped me with a question I've been wanting an answer on for years -- Servers vs Desktops, and that was the first video which finally could tell the difference properly.

And from JayzTwoCents it must be this one, I've for a long time been having eye problems because I look at my screens way too much during a day, and yes I've heard about Gunnar but I couldn't find an un-sponsered (True honest opinion) review, but Jay helped me actually buying Gunnar' glasses and it helped me so much - I wish I could somehow thank him personally but this is the closet I can get. I do no longer have any eye problems because I look too much on screens, and I can no longer imagine a life without them. 

Written by Kasper Fredenslund

All the videos are great, but if I should point out two I would point out those:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByI1PHMcPJQ&list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q

I've choosen this one from TechQuickie because it finally answered a question I've been wanting an answer on for years -- What's the difference between Servers and Desktops, and that was the first video which finally could tell the difference properly.

And from JayzTwoCents it must be this one, I've for a long time been having eye problems because I look at my screens way too much during a day, and yes I've heard about Gunnar but I couldn't find an un-sponsered (True honest opinion) review, but Jay helped me actually buying Gunnar' glasses and it helped me so much - I wish I could somehow thank him personally but this is the closet I can get. I do no longer have any eye problems because I look too much on screens, and I can no longer imagine a life without them. 

Written by Kasper Fredenslund