Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

I've been looking for a reason to go from Nvidia to AMD...This sounds like a good one. :) 

Jay's 2 cents' video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv57qDXpEPU&list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ

(Because I'm cheap and I like computers)

TechQuickie's video

(Because I always switched for tactics, now I reduce FOV for FPS)

Sadly I wont be watching live (The Stream cuts into Sabbath here), but I'll catch it on Sunday as I prepare dinner.

Cool giveaway! My fav bids are

Ask Us Anything - Q&A with Jerry and Jay:

CPU Shopping Tips as Fast As Possible:

Useful and funny videos. ;)

My favorite videos ,both channels are really helpful and funny thank you :D

REALLY WANT FOR CUSTOM BUILD 

favorite from linus

favorite from jayz

These type of videos helped me understand more of building a PC and also learned how upgrade other PC components.

Linustechtips: ULTIMATE "Overkill" Water Cooled Build a Gaming P…:

Jayztwocents:Case Pressure Explained - Positive vs Neutral vs …: http://youtu.be/4NYHC3DXynM

These type of videos helped me understand more of building a PC and also learned how upgrade other PC components.

Linustechtips: ULTIMATE "Overkill" Water Cooled Build a Gaming P…:

Jayztwocents:Case Pressure Explained - Positive vs Neutral vs …:

Clears a lot of question (I always redirect ppl to those videos when the common "but the cpu is too slow for that GPU" or the "hyperthreading is important")

PLEASE QUOTE OR TAG (WITH @) ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY!!!!!!!

Also if your issue is solved don't forget to mark the thread as solved!
Peace!!! from a random person in the tech's god forsaken land (named Finland or as I like to call it sarcastically FUNland)

This was my favorite video so far. Im getting back into building computers slowly. My last computer build was a 486/33mhz and let me tell you, Doom II never looked so good!

Now Im into Arma III and possibly going to try Wolfenstein as I loved the originals. Winning this would really help as Im on a super tight budget and my preferred games are unfortunately super CPU hogs which gets spendy.

FIngers crossed!

I work for a plumbing supply house and I used to rebuild Triumph motorcycles so Im planning something sweet (read insanely overkill) for cooling!

I would like to win this hardware as i hope to build my first PC at the end of this year. My favorite video from Jay is this one (As i will use it for building my PC)

And i like the majority of the techquickies but i especially liked this one as i didnt understood the difference between i5 and i7. 

[sorry for bad english - Im learning xD]

If you need to verificate my youtube account is SantiAcq (youtube.com/user/santiacq)

• So from the TechQuickie my favorite video is probobly this one because i finnaly understood what is Anti Aliasing after watching it

• And from the Jayz channel there isnt really any particular video , because i really like his build videos so i just picked his latest personal rig update build video 

You guyzzz are the best, doing all this charity for us poor people is just showing how awesome you really are, much respect!

From Jay it would be a rather recent video.

And from tech quickie this.

It made me laugh.