Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

We all love free stuff, so here is my reply.

First of all, the video that I like in Jayz channel is:

And from the Linus TechQuickie channel, this one:

I hope I win this giveaway, mostly because I'm planning to build a new rig and the money is starting to be a big problem, with this Graphics Card and/or the PSU I would have a little more room in my pocket :D

(Sorry for my English, I'm from Spain)

Thanks for the opportunity.

Miquel

Thats funny because next thing i planned to to upgrade on my PC was the graphics card and with that the power supply! :D

im not subbed to jayztwocents so i take the only vid ive really seen from him...

*Prays to the great gods to give me this Graphics card to get higher fps on CS:GO...*

I love both channel and it time for a upgrade to me beast computer

| i7 4790k | Noctua NH-D14 | Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI | 16GB HyperX Fury | 128GB Transcend SSD370 x2 | 512GB Transcend SSD370S x2 | Node 304 |

| AOC 2250 (1080p) | NS Optimum OEM Keyboard | Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse | Creative Inspire w/ JBL Control ONE |

Good luck to all potential winners (and me of course >:D)!

My favorite video for JayzTwoSense is this one: 

My favorite video for TechQuickie is this one: 

Thank you for the chance to win! I could really use the upgrade!

Favorite video from JayzTwoCents must be this: http://goo.gl/3CP1jv

Both funny and informing, as I've actually considered to buy some "gaming glasses" ;-)

Favorite video from Linus, however, it is this: http://goo.gl/rTS7uh

Interesting video, and I didn't even know that there was a different keyboard layout. Now if the rest of the world could just switch to DVORAK...

Well I have not seem many of Jayz's vids but the first ones I watched on each channel (which got me to subscribe were:

Quite funny and well made.

and

Which I found very useful for deciding which.

Well I have not seem many of Jayz's vids but the first ones I watched on each channel (which got me to subscribe were:

Quite funny and well made.

and

Which I found very useful for deciding which.

I just want to say first; Thanks guys for always bringing us awesome content and second for doing all these awesome giveaways. I love the WAN show, I also love watching linus do weird unboxings lol. I think this video has to be my favorite from TechQuickie 

And this is probably my favorite video from Jayz, 

I love the 804, it is a sexy case.

Archangel(z11 Build) CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.0 GPU: 2x Sapphire R9 290x RAM: 16GB GSkill Ripjaws V 2800 Mobo: ASRock X370 Killer SLI/AC Power Supply: Cougar CMX1000 Case: Zalman Z11 Plus HF1 Storage: 120GB Intel 520 SSD, 1TB WD Blue

Reptile(Dual G34) CPU: 2x Opteron 6172 RAM: 32GB DDR3 1866 ECC Mobo: Super Micro H8DGU-F Power Supply: Seasonic SS-660XP2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Storage: Hitachi Ultrastar 7k300 3TB

White Knight:(wife's build) CPU: A10-6800k GPU: MSI 7970 Lightning GHz BE RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury White 1866 Mobo: MSI A88x-g43 Power Supply: Seasonic M12II 520 Case: TT Commander Snow Edition Storage:1TB WD Blue

Hello!! I'm new here  :D

My favorite video from linus's ( :wub: ) channel is

and my favorite video from Jayz's channel:

my fav videos are

CPU:  Intel® Core™ i7-3820 Quad Core 3.60 GHz 10MB Intel Smart Cache - Motherboard:  Asus P9X79 LE Intel X79 Chipset, 3-Way SLI / Crossfire, 4 Channel DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ 8 RAM slots,UEFI Bios, BT GO, SSD Caching, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, SATA-III RAID, 3 x Gen3 PCIe x16, 2 x PCIe x1 & 1 x PCI - RAM:  16GB (4x4GB) DDR3/1600mhz Quad Channel Memory (Kingston HyperX Blu w/Heat Spreader) - GPU: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX 690 Graphics Card (4GB GDDR5) - Case: CoolerMaster Dominator CM-690 II Mid-Tower Gaming Case - Storage: 64 GB Crucial M4 Series SATA III Gaming MLC Solid State Disk + 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s Cache 7200RPM Hard Drive - PSU: Corsair 750 Watts CX750 Gaming Power Supply - Display(s): 2 x AOC G2460PQU Full HD 24" LED Gaming Monitor 144Hz - Cooling: Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling system w/ 120mm Radiato + TEMP: AEROCOOL 2000 Touch Screen Dual Bay Fan Control and Temperature Display - Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014 - Mouse: razer ouroboros With razer goliathus speed edition Mouse Mat