Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

I can easily pick my favourite videos.

Jay helped me massively on my first water cooling loop (on youtube and twitter) so this has to be my favourite video of his:

As for linus i would say it got to be his 4K vs 1080p video. It is the video that finally tipped me over the edge and convinced me to buy my Asus PB287q 4K monitor:

I do not regret it.

Spoiler
  • Primary PC (Photo editing and gaming on a 4k Monitor): Intel I7 4790k @4.5ghz @1.2v | 24GB  Corsair Vengeance Ram @1600Mhz | 1x Palit GTX 1080 JetStream| 480GB Crucial SSD | 2x WD Blue 500gb | Corsair RM1000 | Corsair 600t
  • Secondary PC (Gaming and watching films on a 42" 4K LG IPS TV @4k60): Inteli7 4790k | Corsair H60 | Asus H81l-plus ITX | 16GB Kingston Hyperx Beast 1600MHz | 1x GTX 980 G1 Windforce| 1x Samsung 1 TB 850 EVO SSD |Corsair CXM750W | Coolermaster Elite 130

Techquickie: 

This is my favorite because it helped me understand refresh rates, as I was having difficulty before.

JayzTwoCents:

I haven't heard of his channel before, but this is definitely informative and clear; therefore it's my favorite.

I liked this one the most because Linus said "It smells really nice". I laughed a lot harder than I should. xD

I found this video the most interesting from Jay.

I found it interesting how little it would cost to reach "the next level" in performane for an older pc or a low to medium level build.

Would be awesome to win as my PC is in desperate need of an upgrade, favourite videos from each channel are:

Cheers

Meh, my favourite Linus videos is on the main channel, not on TechQuickie. 

My favourite from TQ is this one I guess:

JTC I can't find the video that made me subscribe to him, many months ago, so I'll take one of the recent ones:

I was in the same situation (went from 150kg down to 100kg then up to 110kg of muscle, so I can understand the difficulty of the journey).

Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

Tech Quickie - One word: Helium

JayzTwoCents:

I'd love to get one step further towards gettign away from my laptop.

JayzTwoCents and Barnacules Should meet up again!

which good luck for evryone ;)