Linus has garage sales?

FalzarPMU
Go to solution Solved by mvitkun,

Too bad I am in London.

Garage sale in a loose sense of the word.

He means that he sells some of the items that he gets to review and keep.

It's not anywhere, rather it's everywhere.

You just watch during afterparty or Wanshow and he'll sell the item live under the LTT Store.

The live part is important, everything he lists gets sold almost instantly.

i7 3770 w/ stock cooler - 16 gigs of 1600 mhz ram - AMD Radeon 7770 from Asus - P8H77-M mobo - no name 400w psu - 3000 GB HDD - 128 GB Sandisk SSD all housed in a matte black/red H440

thanks and have fun

From time to time. He teased us one on the wan show a few weeks ago but decided not to do it because he couldn't be bothered to get up and get the stuff!

Too bad I am in London.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

When, where and how often do they happen? Cause I live in Vancouver too ;-;

i7 3770 w/ stock cooler - 16 gigs of 1600 mhz ram - AMD Radeon 7770 from Asus - P8H77-M mobo - no name 400w psu - 3000 GB HDD - 128 GB Sandisk SSD all housed in a matte black/red H440

thanks and have fun

Yup in the WAN show afterparty. He hasnt done one in a couple weeks though...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Too bad I am in London.

You just watch during afterparty or Wanshow and he'll sell the item live under the LTT Store.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Ahh Well I guess I really need to pay more attention.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Thanks breh.

thanks and have fun

i'm not sure but i think he mentioned that he might be open to local pick up (obviously not you going to the office-house) on cases because the shipping is so expensive and he has a hard time getting rid of them but again i'm not sure so don't quote me on that. as for the frequency of garage sales, he hasn't done to many but he just seems to decide on a whim if he will or not. there hasn't been one for a few weeks but there was a period of time where he was doing one every weeks for a few weeks in a row

also you can go back and see everything that has been sold in the past because they're listed in the store under "review items" and they never clean out the sold items