what defines you from others?

jameshumphries47

Awesome points here. 

Being able to admit your wrong is quite a rare one. Interest in psychology is pretty darn awesome too. 

I just think that life is too short to be stubborn. And if you are wrong then admitting it won't hurt. You might even learn something  ^_^

Psychology is facinating. I mean it's the science of finding out what makes people tick.  :)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

1. I assume all conspiracy theories are simultaneously true and untrue at the same time.

2. If I went on a first date with a girl and she asked me to marry her on that date I would happily say yes. (which scares women)

3. I don't consider myself to be human

4. I honestly believe I could do a better job on my own than the entire United States Government (meaning congress, the president, and the supreme court)

5. I am exceptionally good at sticking my foot in my mouth.

6. I have an interest in just about everything

7. I actively pray for the apocalypse despite being an Atheist.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'm a fat fuck who doesn't give a shit about life because I have accepted the fact that I'm just a piece of organic decaying matter that has clung on to a rock flying through space with no set destination. I am not special. I'm just here to survive.

But I do love computers too.

Dream Build: 
CPU: Intel Core i420 "Blazewell" GPU: Quad Titan GT420s RAM: 420GB Dank Dominator SSD: 9001 TB WD LeafGreen

If you give me a youtube tutorial, tools, and some time I can fix stuff.

I can cook, im not exactly socially awkward for a nerd...

Idk. Everyone has something they're good at. I suck at math or anything that has a lot of stuff you need to do

I'm a white heterosexual male. Absolutely nothing

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Not a great deal, just the people I've met and things I've experienced.

Oh, in a none metaphysical sense?

Well, I can rap fairly quickly, despite having a speech impediment.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

But what if...

we are all...the same?

:o

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I'm a fat fuck who doesn't give a shit about life because I have accepted the fact that I'm just a piece of organic decaying matter that has clung on to a rock flying through space with no set destination. I am not special. I'm just here to survive.

But I do love computers too.

No no no no.

the earth is a disc held on the backs 4 elephants that are standing on the back of a giant turtle known as The Great A'tuin, who is the only being in the universe that knows where he is going.

A picture of earth as seen from space

SkyOneDiscworld.png

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I like horses :3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015