Your thoughts on Metro Last Light

So I just finished Metro Last Light, and it was f**king AWESOME. I'm gonna do a second playthrough on ranger mode and with russian language, because people say it's more immersive that way.

So I wanna hear what you guys think of the game. Post your opinions, it thought it was a great game, especially after reading the original book and making my way through the second one, the game was just pure perfection, after the AMD patch, the game was one of the best I played lately.

Every opinion would be great.

Don't forget to alert people for possible spoilers in your comments!

So I just finished Metro Last Light, and it was f**king AWESOME. I'm gonna do a second playthrough on ranger mode and with russian language, because people say it's more immersive that way.

So I wanna hear what you guys think of the game. Post your opinions, it thought it was a great game, especially after reading the original book and making my way through the second one, the game was just pure perfection, after the AMD patch, the game was one of the best I played lately.

Every opinion would be great.

Don't forget to alert people for possible spoilers in your comments!

Whats there to say, it was awesome. Nuff said. 

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

Awesome game !

Sorry if my English is not perfect, but it isn't my native language :)

I didn't find it nearly as scary as 2033. The librarians were horrifying!

I didn't find it nearly as scary as 2033. The librarians were horrifying!

Yea, 2033 was more scary, but the story of this game was awesome, and I also loved the fact, that they added more weapons :)

Playing through Metro 2033 for the first time.  It is indeed a great game.  Heard all the talk a few months back about how horrible the FPS was on both Nvidia and AMD cards.  I guess they fixed it up all around cause my MSI 7970 is getting me very high frames at 1080p with everything turned up.

My Stuff:  Corsair Obisidan 550D - Phobya Nano-2G 120mm x 5 - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming - Intel 3570K - G.Skill 8GBx2 1866 - EVGA ACX GTX 780 3GB SuperClocked(Step Up to 780 Ti) - Samsung 840 500GB SSD - WD Black 1TB x 2 - LG Blu-ray - ASUS VG248QE + ASUS PB278Q - Corsair M65 with MM400 Pad - Ducky Shine II MX Brown with Gray/White Keycaps - Corsair K70 MX Red - CoolerMaster Quickfire TK MX Brown - Ducky Pro2 MX Blue with Gray PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Clears with Gray/Blue PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Browns with Light Gray and White PBT Keycaps

I really like it. Loved the bit on the plane with the flashbacks and the nukes :D

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.