justin bieber vs the internet.... WE HAVE WON!

aidenrelkoff

Oh looky we got one of dem belibers

0.jpg

Don't kill me I am joking  :ph34r: 

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

I don't give a rat's arse about Justin Bieber being from Canada, because Canada gave us one of the greatest comedians ever, Leslie Nielsen.

funny_moments_from_leslie_nielsons_comed

Over reaction much? lol

Everyone grab your pitchforks and torches, we have a belieber to run out of ltt.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Over reaction much? lol

Oh, I didn't mean for it to seem like an overreaction. I always talk about rat's arses...wait...no..

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

You know, there are JB songs on YouTube that have a very positive like to dislike ratio. Why pick out this one in particular? This wasn't a concerted effort by denizens of the internet, was it? This means nothing.

You know, there are JB songs on YouTube that have a very positive like to dislike ratio. Why pick out this one in particular? This wasn't a concerted effort by denizens of the internet, was it? This means nothing.

I guess it's just because it's the one that everyone knows. I don't really understand why Justin Bieber is hated so strongly, sure he is a dickhead, but so are many other musicians. At least Obama didn't call him a jackass like he did to Kanye West.

That's why i call him Justin Gayber

Being Gay isn't a bad thing, it's a fabulous thing. Call him Justin Twatber or something.

Edited by BonBon Scott

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

justin bieber vs the internet.... WE HAVE WON!

Still talking about Bieber in 2014. Giving him attention is giving him an easy win, not the other way around.

Still talking about Bieber in 2014. Giving him attention is giving him an easy win, not the other way around.

People do need to just ignore him. I forgot he existed until this thread was made.

People do need to just ignore him. I forgot he existed until this thread was made.

Same. I was actually catching up on the last WAN show and wondering when the Phanteks Evolv will be out.

Being Gay isn't a bad thing, it's a fabulous thing. Call him Justin Twatber or something.

How dare you insult twat people. Twat shaming makes you a bad person, worse than a Nazi.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

How dare you insult twat people. Twat shaming makes you a bad person, worse than a Nazi.

Oh, really?

slina-joj-sta-cu-samo-da-im-radim-kad-ga

To be honest, it has reached the point where I find the people constantly complaining about bieber more annoying than the boy himself. We all know he is a bit of a cunt but I really don't here about him unless someone is complaining about him. No matter how many people troll his videos and write angry blog posts about, he is still going to be a hundred millionaire with a huge body of fans.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

"No you have him", "No you have him", "No you have him", "No you have him"

This is basically what I got from this thread

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

To be honest, it has reached the point where I find the people constantly complaining about bieber more annoying than the boy himself. We all know he is a bit of a cunt but I really don't here about him unless someone is complaining about him. No matter how many people troll his videos and write angry blog posts about, he is still going to be a hundred millionaire with a huge body of fans.

True words that all should adhere by.

I don't give a rat's arse about Justin Bieber being from Canada, because Canada gave us one of the greatest comedians ever, Leslie Nielsen.

Do you even see what you said there?

Canada should apologize to the world for the both of them.

LOOK WHAT YOU DID!

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

because "baby" is the worst.

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

b860084f9bbd34a99015c4686e807a6703529657

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Do you even see what you said there?

Canada should apologize to the world for the both of them.

LOOK WHAT YOU DID!

Canada definitely don't need to apologise for Leslie Nielsen.

[insert favourite Airplane! quote here]

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

That View count tho.... :o

Details separate people.