single loop vs dual

Go to solution Solved by Shaqo_Wyn,

hi guys, i just recently bought waterblocks for my gpus and i want some opinions on running a single loop or dual loops. I am currently runnning a mcp 655 with dual rads, a 240 mm and a 480 on only my CPU with 1/2 inch ID tube. the question should i add my dual 670s to that or should i buy somthing like the new swiftex h220x for my cpu and run my gpus on the current loop ? I am also concerned that the pump can't push enough fluid for it to cool effectively.

Custom loop >>> H220X. A 480 + 240 with that pump is more than enough for SLI GPU's and a CPU. 

hi guys, i just recently bought waterblocks for my gpus and i want some opinions on running a single loop or dual loops. I am currently runnning a mcp 655 with dual rads, a 240 mm and a 480 on only my CPU with 1/2 inch ID tube. the question should i add my dual 670s to that or should i buy somthing like the new swiftex h220x for my cpu and run my gpus on the current loop ? I am also concerned that the pump can't push enough fluid for it to cool effectively.

There is no point in dual looping, most pumps nowadays are powerful enough. Just add your GPUs to your current loop

Custom loop >>> H220X. A 480 + 240 with that pump is more than enough for SLI GPU's and a CPU. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

just noticed that it is posted in the wrong section. Can a mod move this to watercooling section.

thanks for the input, i was mainly concerned that the pump wasn't able to pump fluid fast enough to keep everything cool because right now my under full load my system is getting to 60c. After thinking about it, the reason it is getting so warm is my fan setup, i am only running them on 5v because i want the system to be quiet. I need to invest in a speed controller or Pwm fans.

thanks again for the input, it really helped a lot

qaud loop or gtfo out, (i have no idea what im talking about)

n00b. i have over 9000 loops in my pc.  

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors