Trees! Small cars! No dollar signs!

AlwaysFSX

If you are going to the valley you might catch 100 + degree (f) weather.

It's cooler on the coast and in the Sierra Nevada. 

Well, I'm off to the Silicon Valley. (Mountain View area) but not Death Valley :P

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Well, I'm off to the Silicon Valley. (Mountain View area) but not Death Valley :P

The Valley meaning most of it. I have never been to Death Valley.

Today, it's about 78 at 10am, in Norcal. That's actually very cool.

I will be heading to SanRamon today, so I will be feeling that weather.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

NOOOOO!!! WE LOST AN AMERICAN TO GERMANY!!!

The Valley meaning most of it. I have never been to Death Valley.

Today, it's about 78 at 10am, in Norcal. That's actually very cool.

I will be heading to SanRamon today, so I will be feeling that weather.

Where do you live? It's pretty hot down here, but not like Las Vegas.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

NOOOOO!!! WE LOST AN AMERICAN TO GERMANY!!!

Where do you live? It's pretty hot down here, but not like Las Vegas.

Chico. Like known for no snow in the winter and 113 in the summer.

Oh, and trees.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Chico. Like known for no snow in the winter and 113 in the summer.

Oh, and trees.

Oh. Chico. I live down in Modesto. It's so dreary here. No fun, no snow, and the low in the summer is 80.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

You mean those cruise liners Americans think are cars? :P

Helllllllllllll yeah. We got the space so why not? 

haha... Qwertz, right :P?

Sadly. Why are all the useful keys all over  the place. I miss my question mark being next to the shift key.

Guess why the vehicles are smaller in Europe...

Because there's too many people in such a small place..

Bratwürst und Bier.

Keine bier bitte. :P

Helllllllllllll yeah. We got the space so why not? 

True

Now come over to England for a visit :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

True

Now come over to England for a visit :P

I'm good, the accents will drive me away. :P

Welp, I'm officially out of the states. About time but still slightly depressing. Flew in to Frankfurt Thursday morning after some pretty interesting flights. Take-offs and landings were almost like a stone skipping on water. Pretty fun if you'd ask me. Germans are somewhat backwards from an American point of view, and look very depressed all the time. Couldn't say as to why. Maybe I'll understand better in the coming weeks. :D

Loving the "hot" weather that's here. It's almost scalding.

Off to find a place where I can get a large slice of bienenstich.

backwards how? Most people seem depressed compared to americans, but its mostly down to other countries being a little more introvert....You guys are in reality far more depressed than europeans.

I'm good, the accents will drive me away. :P

LOL Really? Some British accents are the best thing ever. Its how english is supposed to be spoken.....

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

If you are going to the valley you might catch 100 + degree (f) weather.

It's cooler on the coast and in the Sierra Nevada. 

I would never survive that. I start crying like a baby when we have one day of 30 degrees celsius (85 F) I almost can't sleep.

I want 18-21 degrees always!

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

backwards how? Most people seem depressed compared to americans, but its mostly down to other countries being a little more introvert....You guys are in reality far more depressed than europeans.

LOL Really? Some British accents are the best thing ever. Its how english is supposed to be spoken.....

I dunno, I'm used to more space and things actually being organized. Also, English is a bastardized version of French. ;) even with that the British English speakers still drop off some syllables with their words.

I dunno, I'm used to more space and things actually being organized. Also, English is a bastardized version of French. ;) even with that the British English speakers still drop off some syllables with their words.

I would love to speak French. Amazing language. Only had it one year and remember nothing.

organised?

I would love to speak French. Amazing language. Only had it one year and remember nothing.

organised?

I'm used to the American way of having sections for housing, then shopping, etc. Here they have stores dotted everywhere and dick for parking. It makes the traffic worse too.

I'm used to the American way of having sections for housing, then shopping, etc. Here they have stores dotted everywhere and dick for parking. It makes the traffic worse too.

but what does that have to do with accents?

And thats a really weird complaint! :P Ofcourse its different. Its another country.

I think you just need to see a little more about germany.....

Im not defending the german way of doing things...but it seems like you are looking for ways to be annoyed:P

I agree with traffic in germany....Annoying and confusing. Far too few roundabouts. We have them all over the place here. Far safer and far quicker.