My Bold Prediction

This is my bold prediction.

Super Mario World in the Afterparty is wrapping up probably next stream.  They will defeat Bowser, and then go back and finish up the rest of the levels with 2 exits as well as Star Road and bonus levels.  Also, I believe they want to finish this off because Nintendo is claiming (wrongfully) Linus's videos.  I say this because the content is partially about still helping people with computer tech and buying decisions between 2 products.  Nintendo doesn't own this part of content that both Linus and Slick created.

Now, onto the bold prediction.

I predict that the next classic game to be played will be Rock and Roll Racing by Blizzard Entertainment (Silicon & Synapse at the time).  This is not exactly the prediction, however.  My prediction is that Slick will take the 2nd turn of the first track into the wall.

The reason I say this is because R&R Racing is an isometric perspective game.  This means that when the car is moving downward/south/towards the player on the TV screen, left on the Dpad visually turns the car right, and vice versa.  As a result, I believe Slick will not understand this concept at first, and then take a crash into the wall.

I realize that many steps must occur for this prediction to occur, which is precisely why I call it "bold".  I just hope that Slick does not read this post which would result in this bold prediction being rendered moot.

You sir/maam have thought this through.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

You sir/maam have thought this through.

You have no idea--this costed me my home and family.

I think you need to re-prioritize your life a little....

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

And the idea is *almost* as good as bullet ball. 

this is an amazing prediction if only you could predict the actual release of next gen. GPU's and AMD cpu's then you sir are awesome

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Im not sure what to think....

You almost caught me in a string of random youtube videos there..

But no!! Techtips all day errrey day!

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.