Perks of working for a shipping company

Artem

Talking to the customers about their builds when delivering their packages, also drooling over all the newegg boxes wondering what's inside lol.Posted Image

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

Looking at Newegg boxes you can't open is more like torture. 

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

I know right

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

That wouldn't be the worst job the in the world :)

LOL.... I wouldn't be able to do such a job.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Talking to the customers about their builds when delivering their packages, also drooling over all the newegg boxes wondering what's inside lol.

It would be damn shame if a few of those boxes didn't.. reach their destination...

JK. Stealing is bad kids. Stay in skool. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Theres a twenty in it for you if you can get my cpu/motherboard here before saturday....... ;)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Haha yea the struggle is real

"Sir, why are my boxes opened?"

"I... Uh... I... Newegg... Uh..."

Quality assurance, you wanted to make sure the product was packaged correctly. Only open the outer box, not the actual product box

:P

"Sir, why are my boxes opened?"

"I... Uh... I... Newegg... Uh..."

Standard procedure sir, we have to check if the products been damaged! It seems in this case the retailer forgot to put the package in the box! You'll have to contact them and report this as a missing package! 

Have a good day!

*cough* free Titan *cough*

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Theres a twenty in it for you if you can get my cpu/motherboard here before saturday....... ;)

Are you in Washington state? If so, what zip code, I might be able to help a brotha out:)

Are you in Washington state? If so, what zip code, I might be able to help a brotha out:)

Oh, no, sadly I'm in VA, although I'm near a washington, just not the good one. Instead I'm near a wretched hive of scum and villany

Oh, no, sadly I'm in VA, although I'm near a washington, just not the good one. Instead I'm near a wretched hive of scum and villany

Oh lol guess you gotta wait like everyone else;)

Lol you guys have some creative ideas

Ha, you could just take everything and your delivery truck is already your get away van. :P

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

The thing I dont get, is this.

I just checked my fedex tracking (which is in my opinon a fucking joke), according to it I will not recieve my package until saturday, however it lists the location of my package, as the small town which is literally 4 miles from my house.

The fuck?

Also, good to see that there's a techie shipping those parts, means they will get there with the best quality care there is, those lucky customers

The thing I dont get, is this.

I just checked my fedex tracking (which is in my opinon a fucking joke), according to it I will not recieve my package until saturday, however it lists the location of my package, as the small town which is literally 4 miles from my house.

The fuck?

Also, good to see that there's a techie shipping those parts, means they will get there with the best quality care there is.

Ya I have the same experience with FedEx. They're a joke.

Of course, I treat the newegg boxes like bricks of gold;)

speaking of shipping i just got my i7  and my ram and the seagate barracuda and my corsair m65 :) woot

Speaking of shipping I got my new Canon T3i Today :D It's waiting at home on the porch so as soon as I get home...Cant wait til 4:30.

@Artem have you ever thought of doing a Reddit IamA

Not familiar with what that is...

Not familiar with what that is...

http://www.reddit.com/r/iAmA

Its basically a Q&A, just check it out, they have some pretty interesting ones.

I read one about a guy works in a maxiunum security prison as a gaurd, and man some of the stuff that dudes saw, he does not get paid enough.