802 [16+] [56K Warning]

Batch 42.

Skin: Black

Hair: Brown and curly but mainly kept short.

Eyes: brown

Body type: tall and slender

They have very steady hands so they are skilled with snipers and applying eyeliner perfectly.

They play the role of older sisters to batch 72.

They are extremely loyal to each other. if you mess with one 42, you'll most likely have the whole batch out for your blood.

Once when a few clones stood up some members of 42 as a dare, those clones and the ones that dared them to do it vanished for awhile. They still refuse to say what happened, but whenever a 42 enters the room they quickly leave said room.

They prefer infiltration and stealth missions over being part of massive attacks.

They have an odd habit of always having a towel. There are rumors about them using towels to kill enemies.

Batch 72

Skin: White

Hair: Blond and worn in many different styles.

Eyes: Blue

Body type: Average height and muscular

They tend to be daredevils which sometimes ends up landing them in trouble.

When that happens, batch 42 is often the one to save them.

They like to try new cuisine and are quick to hunt down the best restaurants.

This looks great, only thing is all claiming a batch does is dictate how they look. The individual clones form their own personalities.

I'm going to try to clear up the appearance of the six, using pictures of IRL people.

I'm away from home, so I don't have the capacity to draw everyone for about another week, so this will have to do.

1298082293_2407_full.jpeg

scenegirl6.jpg

Thomas-111109-01-400x602.jpg

tumblr_lhb3qc4IsW1qcwio4o1_500.png

tumblr-ahxrrxob-wi-oo-percy-jackson-2063

hope this helps!

Lexi was bouncing up and down on bin, yelling at them to get up, when a jedi padawan, Trel Astine, walks in.
"I'm looking for the comma-" she starts, noticing Lexi's antics, who turns around, noticing the jedi's presence, she covers her breasts and grins sheepishly.
"I'm looking for the commander" Trel finished
"That would be me" Jeffrey said, to her right. "Call me Jeffrey, and I see you've already met Lexi"
Lexi got up and walked over, putting on a long tank top, resembling a dress, that Jessy tossed her.
"And this is Jessy, my second" he added, gesturing to her.
"I see" Trel said "and the two soaked by - Lexi - are?"
"Bin & bash. they do everything together, be warned." Jeffrey replied.
"Now that the introductions are out of the way, I've been told you have a squad prepared for covert ops?" Trel asked.
"Yessir, right this way" Jeffrey said, walking out the door
Trel and Lexi followed

They walked in a locker room, where 12 female clones were preparing their armour, wearing white tank tops with their black undersuit bottoms, showing off their '802' tattoo, along with their serial numbers, belonging to batches 42, 48, and 72.

They snapped to attention when the 3 walked in.
"very nice" Trel commented "how's their stealth?"
"top notch" Jeffrey boasted "Hand picked."
"Female clones, I've noticed. Care to explain how that came about?" Trel asked.
"We're the experimental testing grounds for weapons, materials, gear, and even DNA." Lexi explained.

"In short, we get all the goodies, including the goodies" She added, gesturing to her chest

"I see. Anyhow, You got the mission packet, correct?" Trel asked.
"Of course, I'm leading a diversion, while you take this squad and sneak in" Jeffrey said.
"Great, meet in half an hour in the loading bay, prepare to load up. We're going to dantooine" She said.

Hex woke up to the sound of clone's boots thumping on the ground as they run by the infirmary. He looked out the window, they were 802 troops. They must be heading to the loading bay, he thought. The medical droid wasn't there, so he slipped out, and grabbed his gear.

He was walking down the hall with a group of clones, when Lexi, coming the other direction, grabbed his breastplate and began dragging him back.
"Nope." She said, pushing him back into the infirmary. Hex was tough, but Lexi was sure strong, more than her batch is normally, even. Must be all the swimming, you couldn't keep her out of the water. No matter, he'll just try again once she leaves.
"I was coming to say bye, and here you are trying to leave." she said
"Well you're not getting that kiss now." she added, jokingly. She left the room, and headed back to the bay.
Hex couldn't be so sloppy.

He slipped out again, this time staying out of sight
Get found this time, and he'd probably never get on the ship. It was not until halfway to dantooine was he found.
"You just don't take no, huh?" Trel commented
"He's stubborn." Lexi said.
Lexi tied hex to the wheelchair. "You can come with us, but you're not fighting" she said, all the while Jeffrey was standing in the corner, shaking his head in his palm.

They managed to land uneventfully, and Jeffrey ordered to set up camp. Tents were pitched, with 12 clones to a tent. Jeffrey, Jessy, and Hex had their own tent, but Trel deemed it better for him to sleep under the care of medics, in the infirmary.
"You cant be serious, it's just a broken leg." He complained

The next morning, Trel set off with her squad, in their charcoal grey, digital camo gear, and they activated their active camo.

"They only have 34 minutes to sneak in and open the gates before the camo dies" Jeffrey noted
"It's time to create a diversion. Stay safe, I don't want to lose the finest soldiers in the GAR"

Lexi ignored this warning, they were on a time crunch, they had to be ready at the gate when Trel opens it. She ordered her company to push forward.

The battle has begun. Lexi charged forward, carried by the heat of battle, unaware that the droids pushed her company back.

Too late, she realized the full extent of the droid's numbers.
Lexi was surrounded, dual DC-15s blasters in her hands.
"Stand Down, Jedi" a droid ordered
Jedi? She realized they've never seen a female clone before now. She could use this to her advantage.

She dropped her blasters.

"This is (droid serial number) come in command, we have a captured jedi."
She could hear droid voices, saying
"Is it a jedi? looks like a jedi. wearing clone armour though. well clones aren't female, it must be a jedi"

Grievous himself answers, and a large B2 holds Lexi's arms behind her back, and kicks her knees to the ground, forcing her to kneel, and removes her helmet
"Ah, very clever, Jedi scum, posing as a clone to fool our droids. shame it didn't work."
"And you must be Grievous, the cyborg. Shame you lost your balls "
This enraged Grievous, this was not an insult he'd heard from a jedi before
"Trade offs were made, yes. But now I'm a force that even jedi fear!"
"Oh, I bet. And tell me, which of us is losing their cool right now?" Lexi mused
"She does have a point" a droid says, followed by a large THWACK, of a B2 whacking the droid.
"I bet you miss being able to reproduce, are you jealous?" She added, realizing just after that she'd slipped up

Jedi don't reproduce anyway.

"Tell me, where's your light saber? Jedi?" Grievous asked

Crap. Lexi thought

"I erm, Dropped it" She hastily said.
you can hear an explosion coming from grevious's end, must be Trel's doing.
"This is no jedi, Dispose of her! what a waste of time" Grievous ordered

Double crap. she thought. The B-2 knocked her over, face down.
Lexi was spewing curses, she screwed up, big time. Now she's going to die a humiliating death.

A droid took aim, unaware of what was about to happen. Suddenly, the droid slipped, shooting the B2 that was holding lexi down, freeing her.
"Thanks" She jokes, getting up, capitalizing on the surprise.
Droids fired everywhere, trying to shoot her in the chaos, hitting friendlys more than enemies. Still, the numbers were overwhelming, and she couldnt count on a second fluke.

So she booked it, ran harder than she ever had before, pushing her legs to the absolute limit.

Crap, they know now" Lexi says to Jeffrey
"Know what?" he responds
"They didn't know I was a clone, they thought I was a jedi, they intended to capture me, till Grievous stepped in, and I uhh, slipped up." She cried.
"They know about 802" She re-iterated.

How in the world(Ahm, universe) did the story shift from Kamino to Dantooine? 

How in the world(Ahm, universe) did the story shift from Kamino to Dantooine?

It's simple, they got another mission.

New Jedi, going to be added in chapter 4!

Ty Sei, a white, mandalorian jedi sentinel @ age 19. He has short, shaggy black hair, and silver eyes.

He's impulsive, lighthearted, and unorthodox, but strong in the force, and intelligent.

Wears a clone chestplate with a trench coat, and standard jedi leggings & boots.

wields dual yellow light sabres.

He's tall, slender, & mildly muscular.

Image coming as soon as I find a person that fits.

Any ideas for some hitchhikers guide references i can use with batch 42?

Big announcement! We (Me & Valk) are releasing the official timeline of stuff! obv do not read if you dont want to be spoiled.

By reading this you bind yourself not to tamper with the arc/timeline, and agree to abstain from spoiling the story to others.

1-5 Introductions                15, Order 66           25, A New Hope

| ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ | ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ | ~ | ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ | ~ |

6-14, Relationships        16-24, Post 66 / on the run

Yep. Jeffrey & Jessy end up together, after 66 though.

Trel's master dies at approx chapter 12, in the planet of the nightsisters, Ty and Lexi fall into a cursed Ooze, Stopping the aging process.

Lexi falls in love with ty in chapter 6, who falls in love with her at the end of said chapter, breaking code in chapter 8, they begin to start a sexual relationship. (You know what this means) Trel knows about this, but doesnt tell, and the readers wont know she does.

Ty and Lexi flee to Mandalore.

Jeffrey and Jessy flee with Trel to naboo.

Hex stays behind to defend the launch pad, RIP after non lethally disabling 324 clones

Bin & Bash open a parts shop, become mechanics, Bin loses an ear.

If you do not wish to be spoiled, do not read spoilers marked Development or Timeline

Trel smuggles children to safety.

Ty and Lexi get married, have kid/s, become bounty hunters, and hide from the empire for a bit.

Ty and Lexi hunt down Trel without knowing who she is, they have been told she is a kidnapper.

By now several characters have stopped ageing because they fell in goop, or something like that.

Jeffrey and Jessey get together and become farmers.

Jeffrey and Jessey *** ******** and become *******.

Hahahahahaha... oh man, that just cracks me up. 

Hahahahahaha... oh man, that just cracks me up. 

It was explicitly foreshadowed. TBF.

This is something we've kept under wraps for a while but..

Lexi is force sensitive.

During the conception of the 802 batch of clones, an experiment was made to implant midichlorians into the clones.

This resulted in an increase in some clones, though only by a couple hundred or so.

Though they didn't take hold until after the experiment was deemed a failure, Lexi's implants began to grow stronger, causing her to become more and more force sensitive every day (1000 a year or so).

As of chapter 3, she begins to show traits of force sensitivity, unaware of this, calling them "flukes" until she takes a test in chapter 5, scoring a 5294.

The implants never stopped growing, as of 66, the count was 5684. As of chapter 18, she scores a 6634. and finally plateauing 10 years later, with jedi-like levels of 16,556.

In chapter 6, Ty began to teach her the force, before their 'Training sessions' became more than just training in chapter 8. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

By episode 4, shd had a basic understanding of the force, allowing her control of the telekinesis, and some basic influence over the mind (seduction was still her stronger method, though she tamed herself when she married)

It wasn't until the new jedi order formed that she progressed to become a full jedi, rather than unofficially carrying herself as a padawan.

Quotes:

"Ty, I can trust you not to go straight to the jedi with this, right?" Lexi asked, hiding the test behind her back

What's with the sudden outburst of spoilers?

Also, I've decided to keep my arc separate from yours, you seem to have everything planned out. 

What's with the sudden outburst of spoilers?

Also, I've decided to keep my arc separate from yours, you seem to have everything planned out. 

that's why I said we'd try to figure it out, but yes, it would probs be best to keep it separate.

we decided it would be best to spoil a few development notes, cause a few guys started PMing me their own arcs which conflicted with the plot we had.

yours is currently fine, it hasn't screwed with the six yet.

But now any writers know who hooks up, who dies when, and so on, so I shouldnt get any more lesbian threesoms... you know who you are and what you did.

that's why I said we'd try to figure it out, but yes, it would probs be best to keep it separate.

we decided it would be best to spoil a few development notes, cause a few guys started PMing me their own arcs which conflicted with the plot we had.

yours is currently fine, it hasn't screwed with the six yet.

But now any writers know who hooks up, who dies when, and so on, so I shouldnt get any more lesbian threesoms... you know who you are and what you did.

Makes sense, I also appluad those who submitted those ideas xD Yurism all the way!

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Makes sense, I also appluad those who submitted those ideas xD Yurism all the way!

Not happening in a 16+ story/comic

Expect the next chapter on the 3rd or 4th, maybe the 5th if we write something horribly long.

Expect the next chapter on the 3rd or 4th, maybe the 5th if we write something horribly long.

Longer than three?...

Longer than three?...

hopefully not. but it's a possibility.

Great news! Our brilliant editor, @Shadow Gamer is starting his own book in the series! check it out in the same post as the rest of the chapters!

At this moment, the lovely @Valkyrie Dare is finishing up chapter 5! We hope to release it today!

What about chapter 4?

wait, hold on, I may have my numbers mixed

Prequel Star Wars! Hiss! Hiss! Kill it now!

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"