802 [16+] [56K Warning]

This is gonna be good. So excited. :)

EDIT: There will be more, right? I've just started reading webcomics and stories and whatnot. 

Mhmm, this just chapter 1, I'm hoping to release a chapter once every 3 days, I could use an illustrator though, love to turn this into a graphic novel.

I'm going to shoot for 36 chapters or more. I could really use help with content (secondary characters, settings, scenery, tech, I'll even consider your ships!), though, me & @Valkyrie Dare can only dream up so much.

Character appearance descriptions!

Jeffrey

short Brown hair, oval face, green eyes, thin lips, single chin, white.

Jessy

Black hair @ lower breast length, Oval face, Blue eyes, thin lips w/ smallish mouth, white

Hex

short blonde hair, brown eyes, square face, large mouth, Latino

Lexi

nipple length red hair in Samus Aran style ponytail, oval face, large yellow eyes, average mouth, Asian

Bin & Bash (identical)

surfer-dude black hair, Large blue-green eyes, thin mouth, diamond face, white

if you are looking for info on drawing i would recommend anyone of the following

AkBbpfL.jpg

check out http://www.posemaniacs.com/ as well

Thank you, I can already draw alright, but being on vacation with the family, I barely have the time to wright, let alone draw it out.

I'm going to be out for 2 weeks from today.

I recommend putting your chapters in spoilers, that allows you to fit many chapters in one page, conserving space and scrolling times. 

I recommend putting your chapters in spoilers, that allows you to fit many chapters in one page, conserving space and scrolling times. 

alright, Will do.

"Glad we're finally out of that hellpit!" Bash exlcaimed
"Did the legion find the source of the call?" Jeffrey asked
"Yes, we did." a voice said, as a clone in a wheelchair entered.

It was 43-099, Skyballs, as his bunk calls him
Lexi, leaning on the wall, previously letting her mind wander, looked him up and down, and introduced him
"Head of intelligence" she said
"Good" Jeffrey said, lifting his hand to shake. "Never talked to you directly, what was it?"
"A lost bounty hunter's ship, pilot was nowhere to be found, however." Skyballs said.
Jessy got up "I'm going to check on Hex, it took a lot of persuaision to get him to check in to the infirmary, broken femur and all."

As she left the room, she tossed her head back and said "Send for me when we're within 20 minutes of kamino."

Lexi, looking at the remains of her armour, commented "I'm sure you enjoy her new look."
"Enough, Lexi" Jeffrey ordered "It was only a couple hours and we were cold, you said we were covered in ice when you found us. First thing I'm doing back at kamino is getting our replacements" Jeffrey said as he made his way to the door
"remember to cover her breasts!" Lexi teased as he opened the door, causing Jeffrey to throw the hunk of plastoid armour that he was holding at her
"I tripped a nerve, didnt I?" Lexi observed, noting the hunk of plastoid thrown so hard it dug into the wall behind her.
"Guys generally dont like it when you say they have a crush on someone." Bin answered

Jessy was looking over Hex's leg when a clone wearing fire gear walked in.
"Jeffrey sent you?" Jessy asked
"No, Bash. He said Jeff's steaming right now" The clone replied
"Emma, right?" Jessy asked
"Correct, We're approximatly 15 minutes from eyeshot of Kamino"
"Great, now I can finally get out of this infirmary" Hex noted
"And into another, you broke your leg, and tne droid suspects a few ribs too, this will take at least a week to heal" Jessy replied.

Jessy couldnt sleep, her mind was racing. She looked at her clock, 1:24, She'd been lying awake for 3 hours. She bared her all, sure, it saved their lives, but she'll never forget the feeling of lying with someone. She turned over on her stomach, lying on top of her pillow. She gave up trying to sleep, so she leaned over her bunk. and tapped on Jeffrey's shoulder below her, waking him. "I'm cold" she said, inviting him onto her bed.

"Tell me what's this about" he asked
"It wasnt like me, to do that" she vaugly answered.
"Oh, the cave? Think nothing of it, you saved our lives" He said, trying to comfort her. "You had to."
"I'm trying to, but I still cant sleep" she complained
"Well, change the subject." Jeffrey said with wisdom, for her or himself, he didnt know. "I wonder what it would be like to be a farmer..."

Lexi woke up to find Jeffrey's bed empty, as was Jessy's, though it was evident that the later had more use. She found them in the Mess hall, partaking in early breakfast, which Jeffrey normally misses.
"So, how was Jessy's Bed?" she jabbed at him, as she sat down next to them.
"Amazing" Jeffrey joked back, shocking Lexi
"I'm kidding" he added, noting her reaction "How was Hex's?"
"You saw?" Lexi said, continuing the joke. Everyone knew hex was still in the infirmary.

They found Lexi on the water training deck, swimming in the off time. Who knows how long they have back home? She had a habit of wearing that modified undersuit in there, it showed quite a bit of skin.

"Lexi, we got another mission" Jeffrey said loudly

She pulled herself up out of the pool, and took the towel Jessy handed to her, slipping off the wet suit under it.

"Where?" she asked "be somewhere warm, please."

Back at the bunk, Lexi belly flopped onto Bin, and threw her towel onto Bash, soaking both to wake them.

"I take it we've got another mission" They said in unison.

Thanks to @Shadow Gamer for the edits to the first two chapters, I'm sure none of you want to read my monotone style.

Read Them Here!

We could really use some artists, preferably with an ability to draw manga, and comfortable with 16+ drawings.

Just wondering outloud, but how should we handle nudity when we draw the comics?

Just want your opinions.

Just wondering outloud, but how should we handle nudity when we draw the comics?

Just want your opinions.

What do you mean by handle it? Censoring wise?

What do you mean by handle it? Censoring wise?

kinda, in what fashion should we present the cave, and the flop?

kinda, in what fashion should we present the cave, and the flop?

Hmm... censor what must absolutely be censored with objects in the scene(Snow, Water, Towels, etc.) and leave the rest uncensored, but of course, in a spoiler, as all the comics, pictures and chapters should be(In case someone ignores the 16+ rating).

Hmm... censor what must absolutely be censored with objects in the scene(Snow, Water, Towels, etc.) and leave the rest uncensored, but of course, in a spoiler, as all the comics, pictures and chapters should be(In case someone ignores the 16+ rating).

I'm thinking presenting the part where she drops the top from her rear, so you only get side boob, and the flop from Jeff's perspective, which would normally show her crotch, but the impact causes bin's knee to come up, covering it for the image

Just want your opinions.

Handle like they do with Ecchi stuff. (Hide the nipples and crotch area with conveniently placed objects and such.)

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

*TEASER FOR CHAP 3*

Lexi was surrounded, dual DC-15s blasters in her hands

"Stand Down, Jedi" a droid said

Jedi? She realized they've never seen a female clone before now. She could use this to her advantage.

She dropped her blasters.

Love how it was only 4 sentences. 

it's a teaser, what did you expect? we cant give everything away in development.

it's a teaser, what did you expect? we cant give everything away in development.

I was expecting a paragraph(6-8 sentences). But I guess four sentences is fine for all practical purposes.

Thought I'd add a chapter, here's some of what I've been working on so far:

“Nitro engines are shot!” Nyra shouted over the roar of the gun recoil and flames, looking towards Emerald to get a briefing on his situation.

“Shield generators are half broken and the room's on fire, I can't even get in there to fix it!” Emerald yelled back, wiping the sweat off his brow and turning towards Nova. “Nova, the nitro eng-”

“I don't care!” he shouted back. “Just tell me our situation already!”

Nova was practically slapping the keyboard, trying to get the ship to go on autopilot or something useful so he could focus on more crucial things. Like firing cannons.

“We can't use nitro and we can't turn on the shields.” Nyra shouted, a scowling forming on her face as she grew impatient.

“Nyra, I want those nitro boosters on in five minutes. And Emerald-” He paused as gunfire rained down on the ship while Nyra dashed to the Nitrogen Engine room. “Man those damned guns!” he screamed as he turned back to his keyboard. 

Thought I'd add a chapter, here's some of what I've been working on so far:

“Nitro engines are shot!” Nyra shouted over the roar of the gun recoil and flames, looking towards Emerald to get a briefing on his situation.

“Shield generators are half broken and the room's on fire, I can't even get in there to fix it!” Emerald yelled back, wiping the sweat off his brow and turning towards Nova. “Nova, the nitro eng-”

“I don't care!” he shouted back. “Just tell me our situation already!”

Nova was practically slapping the keyboard, trying to get the ship to go on autopilot or something useful so he could focus on more crucial things. Like firing cannons.

“We can't use nitro and we can't turn on the shields.” Nyra shouted, a scowling forming on her face as she grew impatient.

“Nyra, I want those nitro boosters on in five minutes. And Emerald-” He paused as gunfire rained down on the ship while Nyra dashed to the Nitrogen Engine room. “Man those damned guns!” he screamed as he turned back to his keyboard. 

Nice, it'll be difficult to integrate into the existing arc, but me & valk might figure out something.

Adding a character here, might change her bio later.

Her name is Trel Astine, a 16 year old jedi padawan, and a bit on the short side.

Wears the normal style of jedi robes in a dark brown color.

Is white with brown hair and brown eyes.

She tends to be more serious though she can joke with the best of them.

Picture of her hairstyle, not sure what exactly it's called. Any ideas?

Light-Brown-Hairstyles-for-Short-Hair.jp

Batch 42.

Skin: Black

Hair: Brown and curly but mainly kept short.

Eyes: brown

Body type: tall and slender

They have very steady hands so they are skilled with snipers and applying eyeliner perfectly.

They play the role of older sisters to batch 72.

They are extremely loyal to each other. if you mess with one 42, you'll most likely have the whole batch out for your blood.

Once when a few clones stood up some members of 42 as a dare, those clones and the ones that dared them to do it vanished for awhile. They still refuse to say what happened, but whenever a 42 enters the room they quickly leave said room.

They prefer infiltration and stealth missions over being part of massive attacks.

They have an odd habit of always having a towel. There are rumors about them using towels to kill enemies.

Batch 72

Skin: White

Hair: Blond and worn in many different styles.

Eyes: Blue

Body type: Average height and muscular

They tend to be daredevils which sometimes ends up landing them in trouble.

When that happens, batch 42 is often the one to save them.

They like to try new cuisine and are quick to hunt down the best restaurants.

Nice, it'll be difficult to integrate into the existing arc, but me & valk might figure out something.

Just have two different arcs, each arc alternating between chapters (Chapter 3 is your arc, chapter 4 is mine, chapter 5 is yours, etc.) Until I/You manage to get to the point were I can put the arcs together, which should be fairly soon, seeing as I planned it. 

Just have two different arcs, each arc alternating between chapters (Chapter 3 is your arc, chapter 4 is mine, chapter 5 is yours, etc.) Until I/You manage to get to the point were I can put the arcs together, which should be fairly soon, seeing as I planned it.

Maybe, chap 3, 4, & 5 are all closely related though, so not sure how that will work, and how does your arc match up to the 'story of six'?