New Business logo opinions.

Why do you want this aperture like design?

And you really have to anti alias it, that looks horrible.

If you want to stay with those colors and that design, I'd advise something like this.

It doesn't look good though, imo.

its not to do with AA its that its in low rez because i did it in paint to make it easy and its a photography logo my cousin used but he has a new one so i asked for this

Bapple \ '-' /

Personal Rig - FX 6300 ////// MSI R9 280 ////// ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ////// WD 1TB HDD ////// BitFenix NEOS Case ////// Corsair CX500M //////

Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L850D-12P ////// Tablet - Toshiba Excite ////// Mobile ​- OnePlus One //////

its not to do with AA its that its in low rez because i did it in paint to make it easy and its a photography logo my cousin used but he has a new one so i asked for this

all good companys have original logos, yours seems quite influenced by other company's... which could lead to potential copy right issues

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

all good companys have original logos, yours seems quite influenced by other company's... which could lead to potential copy right issues

I see where you are cumming from but i honestly liked the logo my cousin had for his business so i asked if i could use it.

But i dont?

Bapple \ '-' /

Personal Rig - FX 6300 ////// MSI R9 280 ////// ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ////// WD 1TB HDD ////// BitFenix NEOS Case ////// Corsair CX500M //////

Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L850D-12P ////// Tablet - Toshiba Excite ////// Mobile ​- OnePlus One //////

So I do not have a job of any kind and really want to build my own gaming PC but don't have the cash

Brother??? :D

Details separate people.

Brother??? :D

haha I like how you just quoted that bit yh I dont have much cash right now

Bapple \ '-' /

Spend the money and get a real professional logo. Often logo's contain more information than we think. If you ever wanted to say sticker a van or something you're much better of with a logo designd in vector instead of pixels for example.

Interested in Business and Technology

why not just hire a profesional graphic designer to do the job. Spending money on what people will see to decide to click or not is a huge thing. 

Kevin Jin

Linked In

why not just hire a profesional graphic designer to do the job. Spending money on what people will see to decide to click or not is a huge thing. 

Spend the money and get a real professional logo. Often logo's contain more information than we think. If you ever wanted to say sticker a van or something you're much better of with a logo designd in vector instead of pixels for example.

Yes i agree with you both but the logo what i am using now is just temporary until i decide on what i really want the logo to look like and to get a specalist to do it costs from £60 - £250 and i don't have this sort of cash to spend.

Bapple \ '-' /

As long as it is simplistic. Over complicated logos can drive people away at times. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Phantomore i just looked at your site and i see why you reached out to me since you are a graphics designer the logo was created by my self with MS paint, MS power point and gimp so that's why its simple and poor quality as i am a high school student and don't own a good program like Photoshop.

Bapple \ '-' /

Yes i agree with you both but the logo what i am using now is just temporary until i decide on what i really want the logo to look like and to get a specalist to do it costs from £60 - £250 and i don't have this sort of cash to spend.

Than you shouldn't start a business if you want to be serious. There are many retailer who do assembly for 50 Dollars/Euros what differentiates you? Other than family/friends how are you going to attract customers? You need money to make money hoenstly.

As long as it is simplistic. Over complicated logos can drive people away at times. 

yes i agree i love simple logos because they are easy on the eyes

Bapple \ '-' /

Than you shouldn't start a business if you want to be serious. There are many retailer who do assembly for 50 Dollars/Euros what differentiates you? Other than family/friends how are you going to attract customers? You need money to make money hoenstly.

This is why the PC building industry is hard to make a living out of. 

Also I make logos for fun, currently busy though. MS Paint is not a program to make logos in, more like for my 3 old cousin to play with. 

yes i have spent around £100 on tools and equipment. Also my cousin who has a photography Business and he is currently taking Graphics design at collage but he is currently hung up on his work and personal life so i don't want to give him more work.

Bapple \ '-' /

Also I make logos for fun, currently busy though. MS Paint is not a program to make logos in, more like for my 3 old cousin to play with. 

Exactly, i tried .. and failed. Many others tried.. and failed. Unless you have super extraordinaty skills like singularity computers or you have a really esthabilished name like dell or HP. It's super difficult. To the OP, since you're a high school student just keep it at working in retail,restaurants etc. A business is complex and it's not just as simple as I build a pc you give me money = Profit? 

haha yes its really poor but i don't have photoshop i am trying to get school to get me a copy of it but they are upgrading all of the school network and electrics and its not term time

Bapple \ '-' /

yes i have spent around £100 on tools and equipment. Also my cousin who has a photography Business and he is currently taking Graphics design at collage but he is currently hung up on his work and personal life so i don't want to give him more work.

The thing is, logo design means absolutely nothing. It's just to show you are a serious business. It will not increase sales ot anything like that. Anyway i wish you the best of luck and hopefully you won't fail.

Exactly, i tried .. and failed. Many others tried.. and failed. Unless you have super extraordinaty skills like singularity computers or you have a really esthabilished name like dell or HP. It's super difficult. To the OP, since you're a high school student just keep it at working in retail,restaurants etc. A business is complex and it's not just as simple as I build a pc you give me money = Profit? 

well its just something i really enjoy doing and i have all ways been interested in tech so its what i want to do and i am willing to wait for a customer even if its a year later

Bapple \ '-' /

haha yes its really poor but i don't have photoshop i am trying to get school to get me a copy of it but they are upgrading all of the school network and electrics and its not term time

But.... PirateShipAnimationByHeatherGill.gif

Has Photoshop

But.... PirateShipAnimationByHeatherGill.gif

Has Photoshop

hahaha

i would never pirate a program i would rather get it the legit way

Bapple \ '-' /

post-88732-0-97351400-1406192995.png

post-88732-0-65759000-1406193017.png

Bapple \ '-' /

Go with one from NewAndreas . You're trying to hard to make it look like Portal, which is overdone and isn't very creative.

try this one, no ones used it for a long time and people will think you make good stuff:  :ph34r:

Rainbow-Logo.jpg

Good luck with the business, and don't forget insurance, the last thing you need is someone suing you because a dodgy PSU burnt down their house.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Go with one from NewAndreas . You're trying to hard to make it look like Portal, which is overdone and isn't very creative.

nothing is inspired by portal orange is my favorite color and i think fluorescent blue goes best with it the logo as a single circle is a photography camera shutter god i don't even own portal.

Bapple \ '-' /

try this one, no ones used it for a long time and people will think you make good stuff:  :ph34r:

Rainbow-Logo.jpg

its still got copy right

Bapple \ '-' /