Xbox conference 2013 Today

MzCatieB

Xbox live conference has been announced for today, broadcasting live at 6pm GMT today.

To catch the stream please follow the link: Here

Character artist in the Games industry.

i'm no console gamer...but i want to watch this :D

same... its a good idea to keep an eye on consoles... they are the things that add limitations to modern games.

example:

the last generation Xbox used a DVD drive instead of Blue ray, adding file limitations to today making games allot smaller than they should be.

have you noticed that games 3-5 years ago where allot longer compared to today... but graphics are allot better now cause we learnt to utilise the hardware to the fullest

to be honest the next xbox is just as important for PC gamers as consololers! as in the better the specs if this, the better the games that will be developed.

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

Xbox live conference has been announced for today, broadcasting live at 6pm GMT today.

To catch the stream please follow the link: Here

I though it started at 5pm GMT. "Starts 10am PDT" Xbox the lying bastards!

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Going to watch it.

Never EVER going to get one but its an important step to getting better PC ports.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I though it started at 5pm GMT. "Starts 10am PDT" Xbox the lying bastards!

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/

it starts at 5:50pm in the uk... but it officialy starts at 6:00pm

sigh microsoft suck now...

console and widows 8-8.1

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

I'm for sure not going to buy one but I guess it would be a good idea to check it out.

Cya on the stream!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Yes, I can't wait to get my monthly XBox Live Gold subscription, and get ads at the same time. Without those ads, I have no idea of interesting new products, as I am too busy playing my over manly games, and sports games all day. :P.  I am just teasing guys. Calm down.

I agree with above post. It's good to see competition, and competition is good for all. I believe, that if consoles games where not there.. then devs will just make games for Intel integrated graphics for maximum market share coverage.

I'm for sure not going to buy one but I guess it would be a good idea to check it out.

Cya on the stream!

will be posting the new as it comes on here... will try getting print screen up aswell for people with crappy connections so, 

if anyone who wants to keep an eye on the conference but are having connection issues don't worry, i will try my hardest to keep you all updated

Name is equally as (edit) poopy as "the new ipad"

(figured I'd keep it rated G)

Name is equally as shitty as "the new ipad"

Agreed

feel like my brain is melting listening to all of the call of duty talk ... we have added AI! fish move out of the way when you get close!! 60 fps! AHMAHZING!! 

OMG..CoD!

-> dynamic map!

-> dogs!

-> AI to fish

-> auto leap...

Really guys? really? Welcome to 2005?!

And lets not forget: "Polycount technology".. oh wait that's simply boosting the number polygon... nvm...

Xbox one :3 Not going to get one.... media pc all the way :D But it's got some clever features I'll give them that.

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

i already prefaring this over ps4,  but i still wont buy one

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

Watching this right now

Xbox One....come on, stupid name -_-

This thing is less powerful than PS4 (which was expected)

Blu-ray.,..yey...... :rolleyes:

Voice commands for everything...ok cool i guess?

skype....erm...yey?

Controller, hasn't even changed much which is a good thing I guess

Everything has been pre-rendered garbage so far apart from CoD Ghosts which looks better but no where near what PC's can do and it looks like the same kind of crap CoD is already doing.....this series needs to die already

TV - Cool I guess, but is it internet streamed or do you plug your TV Ariel into the xbox? they never said, if its stream.....bandwidth hog oh my, people with limited internet won't be able to use this.

60 frames per second.......about time

Launch - later this year...lols....

Xbox live still costs money....paying to use your own internet you already paid for :D WEEEOOOO.  Also has loads of xbox live only content and features, NOT COOL xbox NOT COOL at all.

Kinect - its just creepy

Halo tv-series (lol)

EDIT: jesus the COD ghosts crap is STILL going, they are making out like its a big deal.....

EDIT 2: and its over...well that was disappointing, but expected lol...lets hope the PS4 pushes forward PC ports ^^

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

lol, the renders of the new CoD look awful. Keep in mind, it's not the actual gameplay, but the pre-rendered cutscenes D: tbh, it's about on par with bf3 on low to medium settings. Not exited for the next 5-6 years of videogame graphics -__-

i5 3570k@4Ghz, Sapphire Radeon 6850@870/1290, Gigabyte z77 ud3h, 8GB 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance RAM, Acer 232hl, Asus vs238h, Corsair K60, CoolerMaster Recon

Watching this right now

Xbox One....come on, stupid name -_-

This thing is less powerful than PS4

Blu-ray.,..yey...... :rolleyes:

Voice commands for everything...ok cool i guess?

Controller, hasn't even changed much which is a good thing I guess

Everything has been pre-rendered garbage so far apart from CoD Ghosts which looks better but no where near what PC's can do and it looks like the same kind of crap CoD is already doing.....this series needs to die already

TV - Cool I guess, but is it internet streamed or do you plug your TV Ariel into the xbox? they never said, if its stream.....bandwidth hog oh my, people with limited internet won't be able to use this.

60 frames per second.......about time

Launch - later this year...lols....

Xbox live still costs money....paying to use your own internet you already paid for :D WEEEOOOO

Kinect - its just creepy

Halo tv-series (lol)

EDIT: jesus the COD ghosts crap is STILL going, they are making out like its a big deal.....

EDIT 2: and its over...well that was disappointing, but expected lol...lets hope the PS4 pushed forward PC ports ^^

Yeah we were talking about some of it on irc. I just hate how they make old tech seem all new and awesome.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

They are not squashing any rumors.. not even a Tweet or something. So it looks like it's true. No used sales games.

OMG..CoD!

-> dynamic map!

-> dogs!

-> AI to fish

-> auto leap...

Really guys? really? Welcome to 2005?!

And lets not forget: "Polycount technology".. oh wait that's simply boosting the number polygon... nvm...

i feel dirty for having contributed to giving them 1 more view to the count :p and all i got to see was cod .. meh

nah, not impressed....besides...CoD ...they have 'dogs' now! they must have gone totally bonkers !

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]