Free Metro 2033 Key - Say a random fact!

Matsy

Hey have a Metro 2033 key (steam) if anyone needs (nice to play it before last light) If anyone wants it, just reply with a random fact (about anything) in this thread and I'll use http://www.random.org/ to select the winnar. Winnar chosen 10 hours from this post whenever that is for your timezone.

;)

EDIT:  Try to not post loads if you already posted :/

EDIT 2: WINNAR

2dax7h5.png

Grats, PM'd you the code.

Thanks all.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

a male goose is called a gander

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

About 1.8 billion people connect to the Internet, only 450 million of them speak English.

A group of adult sea turtles would be called a Bale. A group of baby sea turtles would be called Hatchlings.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

New Zealand is free of heartworm disease and rabies.

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

a flock of ravens is an unkindness of ravens.

The rarest gas on the planet is helium! and where running out quickly!  

the doctor is from gallifrey and has two hearts.

and heres another, you never put a limit on how many entries you had :)

I Don't Know With What Weapons World War III Will Be Fought, But World War IV Will Be Fought With Sticks And Stones.

thats not a fact per say. but merely and Eisenstein quote.

a rather good one at that.

Joel posting many times wont up your chances  ^_^

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I have to go to the dentist to have my eyes checked because I can't hear a thing :P (I already own the game. I just wanted to post something :D)

Elephants are the only mammal with their lungs attached to the their rib cage on the inside, and it happened because they developed from deep-sea animals. They're also one of very few non-primates which mourn when one of their group/family dies. They all stroke the body with their trunks and try to comfort each other..

chances are , you are reading this

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

A lump of pure gold the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

The universe is expanding faster than the speed of light, approximately 6 of all galaxies we have discovered, are moving away from us faster than the speed of light.

I want a casual meeting with an Elephant, Orangutan, Crow and a Bottlenose Dolphin. 

Joel posting many times wont up your chances  ^_^

i know but it doesnt hurt them either :)

The speed of light in a vacuum is exactly 299,752,458 metres per second. It takes an average of 8 minutes and 20 seconds for light from the Sun to reach Earth.

PC Specs: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz 1.165v, Corsair H100i + 2x SP120 PE in Pull, Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero, 8GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600mhz, X-fire Sapphire HD7950 3GB OC Dual X Edition, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Fatal1ty, 60GB OCZ Agility 3, 120GB OCZ Agility 3, 480GB Seagate 600 Series, 1TB WD Caviar Black, Corsair TX850, CM Storm Trooper, Win 7 Pro. Peripherals: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard, Logitech G700S Mouse, Sennheiser G4ME ONE Headset, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers. Phone: HTC One M8.

OH this is cool. the ISS is traveling at 17,000 mph and its not floating the earth is just moving out from them and they are continually falling

The speed of light in a vacuum is exactly 299,752,458 metres per second. It takes an average of 8 minutes and 20 seconds for light from the Sun to reach Earth.

Yet it takes years for a photon to move from the suns core to its surface. (Not sure how many, but really quite a long time..)

The longest word you can type on your keyboard with one hand is "stewardesses" and the longest word you can type using only one row of it is "typewriter".

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18