Help me pick a pair of headphones

Ryuk

Hey guys, I am looking for a pair of headphones. I listen to everything. I like nice powerful bass but not way too overpowering or muddy. Looking for clear sound too. Looked at different headphones, can't pick anything. I am looking to spend up to $170 but can go higher if it is worth it. Will wear them mostly inside.

SRH440's should be in your range, don't know what your countries mark up will be. 

If you want in-ears, get the Xiaomi Piston 2. They are the best in-ears you can get for the price and they seem to be better than some $200 ones. Make sure you have a legit seller, because a lot of fake ones are being sold! (I recommend buying them here)

ATH m50 or m50x's for sure!!

Not really....M40x is a better headphone. 

Not really....M40x is a better headphone. 

Better for the price*

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Better for the price*

Better because its identical and cost less. Which makes it better. 

Thank you.

I considered your suggestions together with mine. I've narrowed it down to Audio Technica Pro700mk2(weird, noone suggested) and the M50X. Detachable cables are kind of a must for me, forgot to mention. I am a heavy user so I need something that will last and has replaceable parts. the pro700 with m50 pads is my current favorite. What do you think about them, if anyone had anything to do with them.

Thank you.

I considered your suggestions together with mine. I've narrowed it down to Audio Technica Pro700mk2(weird, noone suggested) and the M50X. Detachable cables are kind of a must for me, forgot to mention. I am a heavy user so I need something that will last and has replaceable parts. the pro700 with m50 pads is my current favorite. What do you think about them, if anyone had anything to do with them.

Pro700 is an ASS headphone, one of my most hated headphones (Disregard the fact I got stuck in the mountains for three days with only one of the worst headphones every built and solid by a company that should know what they are doing) And the M50x is stupidly overpriced, the M40x is the same thing for what the M50x should cost, and the SRH440 is just better anyway. 

Thank you.

audio technica headphones have mediocre bass ( all of them) compared to others, in my opinion.

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

audio technica headphones have mediocre bass ( all of them) compared to others, in my opinion.

The Pro700's have plenty of bass, plenty of shitty, muddy, poorly maintained bass to go with all the shitty, muddy, poorly maintained treble, to go with the ungodly uncomfortable headphone that was built better then V-Moda's

The Pro700's have plenty of bass, plenty of shitty, muddy, poorly maintained bass to go with all the shitty, muddy, poorly maintained treble, to go with the ungodly uncomfortable headphone that was built better then V-Moda's

^ I like this guy :')

^ I like this guy :')

I wouldn't he is a self loathing asshole, on top of being a brony, who are the scum of the earth. 

I wouldn't he is a self loathing asshole, on top of being a brony, who are the scum of the earth. 

I read that as being horny.

Either way, you're sick. J'approuve.

I read that as being horny.

Either way, you're sick. J'approuve.

A horny, I am not a horny, I am the horny. 

Hmm interesting, I haven't heard bad reviews about them. Thank you guys. So what are my choices?

I would like them to have a detachable cable and good bass and clear treble, very comfortable. A hard case would be nice as well but it's not a must. 

I've looked at the following:

HD 380 Pro - seem ok, not sure about the bass. The cable isn't really detachable.
DT770 Pro(250 Ohm) seem like they would break after dropping, not sure about those.

Anything else out there? Has anyone tried Razer headphones (the Adaro DJ sound ok on paper).

Hmm interesting, I haven't heard bad reviews about them. Thank you guys. So what are my choices?

I would like them to have a detachable cable and good bass and clear treble, very comfortable. A hard case would be nice as well but it's not a must. 

HD 380 Pro - seem ok, not sure about the bass. The cable isn't really detachable.

DT770 Pro(250 Ohm) seem like they would break after dropping, not sure about those.

Anything else out there? Has anyone tried Razer headphones (the Adaro DJ sound ok on paper).

HD380 cable is removable. But if you like your bass response the DT's are the better choice. Razer headphones are legitimately worse then anal from Satan

Look at the Audio technica ATH m50x or M40x you won't be let down

Razer headphones are legitimately worse then anal from Satan

can confirm

even if i have the 380 pros, i still vote for DT 770 for fun-ness and bass. though both of them has REALLY good bass.

just dont go for razer...

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

Sennheiser PC 350 SE, because it is the way it is - people have to face it, they are the best for their price and totaly outcompete others with a higher pricetag.

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

Sennheiser PC 350 SE, because it is the way it is - people have to face it, they are the best for their price and totaly outcompete others with a higher pricetag.

Except that not everyone likes Sennheiser's sound signature.