Deleted internet controller

mathiasquach
Go to solution Solved by RelentlessAF,

wut i putted my ethernet cable in and i took it out and now i can see all the internet options say whaaat i can even see my old router that i threw out gg im conected to it daym what wizardy is this :o

I'm assuming when connecting the ethernet cable Windows automatically downloaded the default internet drivers. You should still check the latptops website for the latest most updated driver however.

Soooo YEAH... I kinda deleted my internet controller While deleting junk on my laptop i have Windows 8 and a crappy Toshiba laptop i Think it was named Hawaii Can i get help?

If the laptop came with a driver disc that's a good place to start, otherwise you can look up the laptop model and download the latest drivers from the website.

If the laptop came with a driver disc that's a good place to start, otherwise you can look up the laptop model and download the latest drivers from the website.

Ok ill try that

You can download the driver from the website :P

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Let me know if it works  :)

I forgot there is no Way of connecting to an browser to download the drivers from

I forgot there is no Way of connecting to an browser to download the drivers from

If you can find another computer to do it from that would work as well and use a USB device.

EDIT: Also if you have a local Best Buy or computer store you might be able to explain it to them and have them download the driver in-store.

If you can find another computer to do it from that would work as well and use a USB device.

EDIT: Also if you have a local Best Buy or computer store you might be able to explain it to them and have them download the driver in-store.

just found my old ethernet cable out now let install some drivers :D

wut i putted my ethernet cable in and i took it out and now i can see all the internet options say whaaat i can even see my old router that i threw out gg im conected to it daym what wizardy is this :o

I'm assuming when connecting the ethernet cable Windows automatically downloaded the default internet drivers. You should still check the latptops website for the latest most updated driver however.

If you saying you don't have internet. Use your smartphone and go usb tether or whatever its called xD

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

done and done thanks for the help anyways stay awesome :P