My first overkill Arnold Schwarznegger ultra 4K gaming rig!

Yo guys.As you can see I am new here and I really need some help here.I have a list of my parts of PC (as you can see in the title) and I could use some tips (if there is any)to not screw up cause this is expensive as shit and I dont want to spend that money for nothing.If anything else,I would want to send the list of part to NCIX to assemble them and get them safely home :D
SPOILER:Lots of people told me that 32 GB  DDR3 2400 of RAM isnt needed for gaming,but I really want really fast PC so pls dont say anything about it :DD And yea,here is the parts list ( http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Sausage_Beacon/saved/TZWBD3 )                                Thank you in advance !!

I can't see the list with PC parts.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I can't see the list with PC parts.

Look at the end of the text :D

What is your budget? And you should build it yourself it is really fun

I dont want you to get me wrong but I have money and problem isnt buying this bad boy :D

SPOILER:Lots of people told me that 32 GB  DDR3 2400 of RAM isnt needed for gaming,but I really want really fast PC so pls dont say anything about it :DD And yea,here is the parts list ( http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Sausage_Beacon/saved/TZWBD3 )                                Thank you in advance !!

No, just no, if doing intense video rendering  or a crap ton of CAD work loads, then yes, otherwise just a waste because you will not be able to tell the difference in real world performance with 2400Mhz over 1866Mhz. when just gaming. If you want it just to have it, then that's cool, otherwise save the extra $ cash and put it towards something else that might benefit you better.

Better headphones, Better Keyboard or mouse, more storage space etc.....

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

32 GB  DDR3 2400 of RAM isnt needed for gaming,but I really want really fast PC

>.< facepalm

higher frequency =/= faster PC

also I dont see how this is overkill... a 295x2 can only do 4k at around 60fps, and that's with AA completely off.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

having 32gb wont speed it up, the speeds do that 4x4gb at 2400mhz will be the exact same speed

also 2400mhz over 1866 or 1600 will get more fps but most games it is only a few fps, not worth the money

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

I wouldn't say this is overkill. Dual Xeon E5-2697s and Quad SLI Titan Z is overkill.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Only suggestion i'd make is wait for maximus 7 formula, but your choice..

Details separate people.

What is your budget? And you should build it yourself it is really fun

I would do that if there would be only air colling.But I'm bit scared doing with watercolling alone

Yo guys.As you can see I am new here and I really need some help here.I have a list of my parts of PC (as you can see in the title) and I could use some tips (if there is any)to not screw up cause this is expensive as shit and I dont want to spend that money for nothing.If anything else,I would want to send the list of part to NCIX to assemble them and get them safely home :D

READ THIS : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/

Spoiler

I would do that if there would be only air colling.But I'm bit scared doing with watercolling alone

If you have the money, then i suggest you change that psu to Corsair AX1500i, and go with dual 295x2, or quad CF, because you'll barely get 60 FPS, which some people think is pretty annoying (are you one of those O.o). I'd also go with I7 extreme edition CPU's, to avoid any possible bottlenecks...

Some benchmarks i found

If you have the money, then i suggest you change that psu to Corsair AX1500i, and go with dual 295x2, or quad CF, because you'll barely get 60 FPS, which some people think is pretty annoying (are you one of those O.o). I'd also go with I7 extreme edition CPU's, to avoid any possible bottlenecks...

Some benchmarks i found

Dude,on 4K monitor I would get barrely 60 FPS,but my plan is to use 1440p monitor,I dont like those huge monitors :D

Dude,on 4K monitor I would get barrely 60 FPS,but my plan is to use 1440p monitor,I dont like those huge monitors :D

For 1440p it will be more than enough... But man, you said "...4k gaming rig" in the thread's name...

For 1440p it will be more than enough... But man, you said "...4k gaming rig" in the thread's name...

Yea,I know.I messed up a bit there,actualy I didn't mean that :D

I gotta ask you this.This will be my first time building PC,and would you recommend me building this PC with water cooling alone or just let me NCIX build it and ship it to me.

I would suggest a better cpu cooler, NZXT Kraken X61 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler.

There shouldn't be a need for thermal compound as AIO coolers typically come with a pre-applied pad on the heat transfer surface.

I won't argue with 32GB of memory or even the high speed. I will suggest getting a kit that has better timings which will run faster than the kit in your build. G.Skill Trident X Series.

Replace the storage in your list with two sung 840 EVO 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive. You will have more storage and better real world performance.

A build like this needs a better quality psu. SeaSonic Platinum 1000W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply. 1000W is a little oversize but not ruinously so.

The additional fans are pointless. Three fans are added by the radiators. Coupled with the five fans that are stock, they should be more than enough to construct a good airflow.

The build is excessive in a number of areas and I'm not a big fan of the case.

With my suggestions:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($339.98 @ SuperBiiz)

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($136.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Thermal Compound: Antec Formula 7 Nano Diamond 4g Thermal Paste  ($10.48 @ OutletPC)

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Extreme ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($349.49 @ Amazon)

Memory: G.Skill Trident X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-2400 Memory  ($370.98 @ Newegg)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($451.05 @ Amazon)

Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 295X2 8GB Video Card  ($1499.99 @ Amazon)

Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II (Black) ATX Full Tower Case  ($319.99 @ NCIX US)

Power Supply: SeaSonic Platinum 1000W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($221.98 @ SuperBiiz)

Optical Drive: Pioneer BDR-209DBK Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer  ($59.98 @ OutletPC)

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional (32/64-bit)  ($174.94 @ Amazon)

Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27.0" Monitor  ($479.99 @ NCIX US)

Keyboard: ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($169.99 @ Amazon)

Mouse: ROCCAT Kone[+] Wired Laser Mouse  ($81.98 @ Newegg)

Headphones: ROCCAT Kave XTD 5.1 Premium 5.1 Channel Headset  ($169.99 @ Amazon)

Total: $5288.85

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

I would suggest a better cpu cooler, NZXT Kraken X61 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler.

There shouldn't be a need for thermal compound as AIO coolers typically come with a pre-applied pad on the heat transfer surface.

I won't argue with 32GB of memory or even the high speed. I will suggest getting a kit that has better timings which will run faster than the kit in your build. G.Skill Trident X Series.

Replace the storage in your list with two sung 840 EVO 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive. You will have more storage and better real world performance.

A build like this needs a better quality psu. SeaSonic Platinum 1000W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply. 1000W is a little oversize but not ruinously so.

The additional fans are pointless. Three fans are added by the radiators. Coupled with the five fans that are stock, they should be more than enough to construct a good airflow.

The build is excessive in a number of areas and I'm not a big fan of the case.

With my suggestions:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($339.98 @ SuperBiiz)

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($136.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Thermal Compound: Antec Formula 7 Nano Diamond 4g Thermal Paste  ($10.48 @ OutletPC)

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Extreme ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($349.49 @ Amazon)

Memory: G.Skill Trident X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-2400 Memory  ($370.98 @ Newegg)

Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 295X2 8GB Video Card  ($1499.99 @ Amazon)

Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II (Black) ATX Full Tower Case  ($319.99 @ NCIX US)

Power Supply: SeaSonic Platinum 1000W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($221.98 @ SuperBiiz)

Optical Drive: Pioneer BDR-209DBK Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer  ($59.98 @ OutletPC)

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional (32/64-bit)  ($174.94 @ Amazon)

Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27.0" Monitor  ($479.99 @ NCIX US)

Keyboard: ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($169.99 @ Amazon)

Mouse: ROCCAT Kone[+] Wired Laser Mouse  ($81.98 @ Newegg)

Headphones: ROCCAT Kave XTD 5.1 Premium 5.1 Channel Headset  ($169.99 @ Amazon)

Total: $5288.85

Thanks dude.Already working on my list :D

NCIX doesn't do watercooling loops