"T-Mobile announces installment plans for accessories"

TopWargamer

Source: http://www.androidcentral.com/t-mobile-announces-installment-plans-accessories

Leading up to the back-to-school season, T-Mobile is preparing to equip soon-to-be-impoverished students with mobile gear thanks to a new Equipment Installation Plan payment option for accessories priced $69 - $250. That means you can get fancy stuff like Bluetooth speakers or smartwatches for $0-down and pay it back over the course of 24 months.

Okay, so it's not for every accessory, but it's still nice to be able to pay off those more pricey accessories. I'm suddenly very tempted to get a smartwatch now, because I can pay it off over time. I can tell you right now that these installment plans for accessories will drive sales of certain products, especially smartwatches and speakers (at least I think so...).

Anyways, installment plans for accessories starts on July 20th.

(Good thing I'm on the Uncarrier. ;))

gear-fit-wrist-hero.jpg?itok=5M7Hg4Dy

COMIC SANS

Not bad, my only fear is that you'll probably still be paying off something "new" now, then 6 months later something better comes out.

I wonder if they will offer an upgrade plan, like EVGA does.

Not bad, my only fear is that you'll probably still be paying off something "new" now, then 6 months later something better comes out.

I wonder if they will offer an upgrade plan, like EVGA does.

Knowing T-Mobile, if that's what their customers want, then that's what their customers will get. (Hopefully, maybe, we shall see...)

COMIC SANS