Youtube Ads Rant!

im all for supporting content creators that why i have adblock off for the 15 websites i visit on a daily basis. but everyday im on youtube i urge myself not to enable adblock on youtube. 

ITS THE SAME LANGUAGE AND TACO BELL COMMERCIALS EVERY VIDEO. not even giving me the option to skip it. the taco bell casurito (casadia and burrito) commercial was good at first. the girl was hot. the thing looked good(except ill never get it) but now i get so aggravated that i just wanna murder that burrito piece of shit until its shitting out my grandmas ass!!!!!!!

and now we move on to the friggin "learn a new language in just 10 days" BULLSHIT. listen you annoying lady voice telling me to learn a language... i am good enough with the days of the week in Spanish i learned in middle school i dont need a god dammmn language course. all i want is for you to have a skip ad button because i will destroy you. its such an annoying ad. every time it comes up i cringe. what is wrong with youtube. why cant they give me better ads to watch. there was a time when ads didnt repeat on videos now i get the 2 same adverts on every fuckin video i watch. 

like WTF is this shiittt

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I don't mind most ads, but at least let me skip them or when I just watch an ad then another one loads right after the one I just watched 

It's a course for lurning grammer in a difrent languege..

Lmao I always have either Reddit, Linus Tech or Tek Syndicate forum opened just to switch pages when that shit happens, I hate those shitty no skip adds. 

I Will never remove adblocker....the internet with ads will literally make go and suck someone's wang and get aids just to be put out of my misery.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

if you only knew how much money they really make... :mellow: it's kinda like holywood blaming piracy for losses ("Losses")

Details separate people.

Youtube ads made me hate Samsung even more. Because they are not just ads, they are basically short films. They range between 3 minutes to 9 minutes. And it is always the same ads. FUCK THAT SHIT!

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Go into your google ad settings and remove any topics that are not of your interest. This will hopefully give you different ads that actually are filtered to your interests.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I always have adblock off on Youtube but I've never seen this before. 

It seems like they are trying too hard to get you to download a virus or something. 

Hulu asks you "is this ad relevant to you?" and when you say no it gives you 2 out of 3 other ads that aren't relevant then replays them over and over until you memorize them word for word and see them in your dreams.

If the internet is going to put more shows online then there will have to be commercials, so add less commercials but make them different every time. I'll actually like watching them if they're new and mildly funny.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Go into your google ad settings and remove any topics that are not of your interest. This will hopefully give you different ads that actually are filtered to your interests.

where are tha ad settings?

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Ads get annoying, but that's not a reason to stop supporting the content provider.

It's a reason to stop watching adverts to support a content creator.

Amazingly you can support content creators in other ways

I don't mind ads, since I probably would go for a drink or for a piss while it plays, but what I hate is when I get ads on 1080p and I have to load them for 10 minutes to fucking skip it

Is there a way to change the quality? I havee it on 720p as default but some ads switch it to 1080p for some stupid reason and won't let me change it and my internet won't handle anything above 720p (not even 792p) even when the vid is in 4k to make it higher bitrate for the other qualities I will have to load it for half an hour before I can watch the god damn video (I'm looking at you damn FrankieonPCin1080p)

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

There was an hour-long commercial a while ago. Had I not seen the "skip" button, I probably would have just refreshed the page. For those curious: it was about cooking and rural stuff.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I have ad block, I try to remember to turn it off for supporting specific people, but I tend to forget to half the time. So I try to support them by sharing videos on social networks.

Don't care about the ads. I have never used ad-block and never will. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"