Demintions I need to know

So for a Air 540 case the front panal can handle a 280mm radiatior, I want to do a push pull with fans on both sides of it blowing air in. Will there be enough clearance for a 293mm graphics card? The radiatior is a H110 with sp120hp on both sides.

A math problem? Lets see now.

Rad is 29mm, both fans are 25mm. Means 80mm. Max GPU clearence is 320mm. I'm not sure where its measured (either from panel or from one set of fans). You need 293mm card to fit. Not gonna happen. If clearence is from panel, its 320mm-80mm=240mm. If its measured from one set of fans, 320mm-(25mm+30mm)=270mm. With only push or pull config it will fit. Two set of fans is too thick.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

later I found that it would work, with 38mm for the radiatior, 25mm for each fan for a total of 88mm. the card itself is 293mm and the length of the entire case is 458mm. 458-293=165mm or 6.5" of clearance. correct m if I am wrong tho.

later I found that it would work, with 38mm for the radiatior, 25mm for each fan for a total of 88mm. the card itself is 293mm and the length of the entire case is 458mm. 458-293=165mm or 6.5" of clearance. correct m if I am wrong tho.

You are wrong. 458mm is height of case, not lenght. Lenght would be 407mm. And that lenght of whole case. I'm getting small headache from figuring this out. In PCper review video they have stock fan config and 300mm GPU and it looks like rad with either push or pull would fit there. But I'm still thinking that push-pull config couldn't fit.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv