Need new music genre to listen to?

Shd0w2

Hey, I need some genre to listen to when gaming and just having fun. I kinda got bored of my old genre's, such as the beatles and electronic, if anyone has something similar but a bit refreshed, I'd be glad to try it :)

Diamond 5 in League :)

Classical orchestral music, and dubstep

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Dance gavin Dance listen to "Blue Dream" its a mix of a lot of genres to create something amazing

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Hey, I need some genre to listen to when gaming and just having fun. I kinda got bored of my old genre's, such as the beatles and electronic, if anyone has something similar but a bit refreshed, I'd be glad to try it :)

Electro-Swing? Listen to Parov Stelar, Caravan Palace and ProleteR. I listen a lot to alternative rock lately, like The White Stripes, The Strokes, The Black Keys, Muse, Arctic Monkeys and Cage The Elephant.

Here are some examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaK-F8YHPJk

Oh and I forgot, The Prodigy.

I don't know what this would be... electro mod pop? Wikipedia lists him as Alternative rock Experimental rock Pop

I listen to this song a few times a day, I think because I think the video editing was done REALLY well, some of his movements are sooooo creepy!

I also love MS MR, I'd say they're retro electronica, wikipedia says Indie pop, alternative rock, dream pop, dark wave. Second hand rapture is one of those albums where I like most songs on it. Bones, hurricane, fantasy, think of you... All pretty damn good.

edit: im switching fantasy for think of you.

I mostly listen to 70s/80s rock, 80s dance, early 90s rap and electronica, or new music with a retro vibe.

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

I recommend either ab soul terrorist threats or being as an ocean dear gd. Both totally different genres but both really amazing music.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Chip tune/8-bit is always a fun genre to listen to while gaming

Metalcore or pop punk I would highly recommend trying dancenothanks punk band.

Ermmmm I think you actually got it backward. Usually people listen to some random song, found out that they like it, then find out what genre it is, so they can find more songs like that. But either way would work too, I guess....:)

Ermmmm I think you actually got it backward. Usually people listen to some random song, found out that they like it, then find out what genre it is, so they can find more songs like that. But either way would work too, I guess....:)

Year when I think about it you are right. I started listening to metalcore with Bottomfeeder by blessthefall and Waking the demon by Bullet for my valentine which I listened when someone shared it on Facebook and then I downloaded whole discographys and then the other bands started to came in, and yeah.... You got the point

I kinda got bored of my old genre's, such as the beatles and electronic, if anyone has something similar but a bit refreshed, I'd be glad to try it :)

"The Beatles" is a genre? :P

Check out Pomplamoose on Youtube. 

"The Beatles" is a genre? :P

Check out Pomplamoose on Youtube. 

I said the beatles because they cover a wide range of things, so I consider them as their own genre... 

Diamond 5 in League :)

I sometimes like a bit of Dark Cabaret, like:

Jet Lag Gemini has a couple cool albums that I think are good "fun" music. Kinda similar style to Green Day.

GLITCH MOB FTW.

Im SORRY for:-1. My Broken English. 2. "if" posting wrong section. 3. "if" my replay hurt someone. 4. "if" posting already posted before

Because im new to active forum >.< (bow) please kindly guide me thanks

Ever tried Cubanate? They did some of the soundtrack for GT1 and that was very good.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Trap, drum and bass, dubstep, chillstep. Just to name a few.

People who plug their computer keyboards into hi-fi systems aren't idiots - that would be stereotyping.

cuz there's so little good ska?  :P

hmmm, now where did my missile launcher and lasers go?

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac