G2A Weekly Sale - % off for alot of Games and other Stuff!

Hey guys here again!

Here's another weekly G2A sale. G2A Weekly sales has alot of products with discount, for example:

• Sniper Elite 3 - 50% off (19.99€)
  • Watch Dogs - 67% off (19.90€)
  • XBox Live 3 Months Gold - 40% off (10.99€)
  • World Of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Expansion - 45% off (10.99€)

Well and there are more games! Just check it out!

Here's the link to the weekly sale B)

I did a similar thread a week ago and here's where you can find it: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/176412-weekly-sale-off-for-alot-of-items/

Have Fun!

P.S: You can find alot more games on the website that are mostly cheaper than other website's!

I watched one of total biscuits videos and it kinda makes me worry about this site.....

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

It's listing weird prices, and then cutting off weird percentages.

Dark Souls II for $72.33.

....uh huh.

Also, I'd like to note, buyers be wary of Sniper Elite 3. Plenty of revoked keys so far, and two of my friends have had their keys revoked after buying it from G2A. One was refunded, the other is still getting assistance from G2A customer service, but it's just something to consider. I personally have bought a few games from G2A without issues, so I'm not meaning to rag on them. Just keep in mind, Sniper Elite 3...

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

I watched one of total biscuits videos and it kinda makes me worry about this site.....

If you mean the one about cd key stealing G2A is not one to do that unless bought from a member instead that key could be stolen.

It's listing weird prices, and then cutting off weird percentages.

Dark Souls II for $72.33.

....uh huh.

That should be a browser visual bug ^^ DS II is listed for 22.99€ (54% off).

That should be a browser visual bug ^^ DS II is listed for 22.99€ (54% off).

Lol :P

darksoulswhat.png

I don't mind it, just thought it was funny. It's still cheaper than pretty much everywhere else.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Lol :P

darksoulswhat.png

I don't mind it, just thought it was funny. It's still cheaper than pretty much everywhere else.

Ya its 33.26 US Dollars and that's about 22.99€

Ya its 33.26 US Dollars and that's about 22.99€

Mhm, translates perfectly well currency-wise.

Which video is that?

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Wow nice deals!

Haven't seen their sales lately but I gotta say I used the site many times before and it got me some premium quality gaming material at a nice price :) This site is the tits :)

Which video is that?

Don't remember sorry. Can't remember if it was recent or if I was just browsing his vids at the time

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Didn't Steam remove people's games for some game or games bought from this site recently?  If someone can link the story please do.  If I am wrong please let me know.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

i bought a windows 8 key from them. still says genuine in my pc

Amd fx-8320 oc 4.1ghz, 8gb ram, gtx 780ti 3gb, 240gb ssd, 1.5tb hdd,

If you mean the one about cd key stealing G2A is not one to do that unless bought from a member instead that key could be stolen.

G2A might be...just they haven't got caught. The way I understood it is not even they knew if the keys were stolen or not.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

G2A might be...just they haven't got caught. The way I understood it is not even they knew if the keys were stolen or not.

If they are bought from members on G2A they could be the actual keys from G2A have been checked before.

Do you know what the video is called?

EDIT: Saw message -> "Don't remember sorry. Can't remember if it was recent or if I was just browsing his vids at the time."

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Which video is that?

Do you know what the video is called?

EDIT: Saw message -> "Don't remember sorry. Can't remember if it was recent or if I was just browsing his vids at the time."

A wild video appears!

• 1 month later...

Hey, check out new weeklysale @G2A.com

Dishonored GOTY Edition only for 6.99

And ma ny others!!!

The Sims 4 ORIGIN CD-KEY GLOBAL 32,99
Battlefield 4 ORIGIN CD-KEY GLOBAL 18,79
Resident Evil 6 STEAM CD-KEY GLOBAL 9,99
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition EA ORIGIN CD-KEY GLOBAL 4,99
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim STEAM CD-KEY GLOBAL 5,49
Deliciuos prices!!!!