acrylic loop plan validate it for me? :3

if you guys can suggest anything that i could improve or reccomend components and tips as this will be my first time w/cing other than AIO's 

this will be implemented when the new 880 / 880 cards come out i will try and do this if not with SLI but i will be ordering my stuff from www.overclockers.co.uk with a budget within say £350 including fans, tubing, fittings, rads etc... EVERYTHING

post-55349-0-57227000-1404982202_thumb.p

thanks 

Karumu

I usually say get as much rad space as possible, but that rear 120 rad does more harm than good.

Also will £350 be enough? I know that going acrylic takes more money than normal soft tubing as more fittings need to be had. Especially with all them fans aswell. I don't think £350 will be enough. Because let's say you go push pull on that 280 mm rad, that's 7 fans. Also if ordering from overclockers the best fans to get are noiseblocker blacksilent pros, which cost £10 each. That means with fans you only have £280 to spend on the loop.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

I usually say get as much rad space as possible, but that rear 120 rad does more harm than good.

Also will £350 be enough? I know that going acrylic takes more money than normal soft tubing as more fittings need to be had. Especially with all them fans aswell. I don't think £350 will be enough. Because let's say you go push pull on that 280 mm rad, that's 7 fans. Also if ordering from overclockers the best fans to get are noiseblocker blacksilent pros, which cost £10 each. That means with fans you only have £280 to spend on the loop.

idk, i'll have to see how much money i have when the 880's and stuff comes out, since i plan on looking for a new job pretty soon :/

if you guys can suggest anything that i could improve or reccomend components and tips as this will be my first time w/cing other than AIO's 

this will be implemented when the new 880 / 880 cards come out i will try and do this if not with SLI but i will be ordering my stuff from www.overclockers.co.uk with a budget within say £350 including fans, tubing, fittings, rads etc... EVERYTHING

thanks 

Karumu

Skip the rear rad, the minimal extra performance isn't worth the extra clutter, tubing and fittings. Is that the 750D? You can have a Alphacool XT45 in the top with push or pull fans. Front 280mm Monsta push/pull. Not sure 350 pounds will cut it. Especially if you want aesthetics and premium components a.k.a bitspower fittings, primochill tubing, ek waterblocks, pump/res from bitspower or EK, D5 vario etc.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.