Sprint has a new mobile hotspot, projector, tablet, charger...thing...

TopWargamer

Source 1: http://www.androidcentral.com/sprints-livepro-projectorwifi-hotspot-combo-you-didnt-know-you-needed

Source 2: http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-releases/worlds-first-commercially-available-combination-mini-projector-and-mobile-hotspot-sprint-livepro-delivers-easy-solution-for-businesses-and-families.htm

So what is it exactly? It's a...

-Mobile hotspot that uses Sprint's 3G and LTE networks (supports up to 8 devices)

-Android 4.2 Jelly Bean tablet (screen is only 4 inches)

-Projector that can put up a 10 inch to 10 foot display (lamp brightness of 100 lumens)

-Charger for your phone or tablet (5,000mAh battery built in)

Users can share content using HDMI or USB cables, or wirelessly mirror a smartphone or tablet display using Wi-Fi Miracast. Through the Wi-Fi connection, users can also pull content from the Cloud directly from the device and stream video and audio content easily with a Wi-Fi connection or data plan. Files can be shared and stored on LivePro using Bluetooth, an HDMI or USB cable as well.

Talk about one Frankenstein of a device...

I mean, it's cool...but really unnecessary. It may be cheaper to buy all of these separately...if you don't include the projector. I see the many uses of it, that's for sure, but again, I think it may just be better to buy all of these things separately...

Either way, you can pick up a LivePro for $0 down with payments of $18.75 a month over a course of 24 months, which gives it a total price of $450. (Does not include the data plan.)

Sales start on July 11th.

ZTE-Hotspot-Projector.jpg?itok=qNkjIYIX

sprint_livepro_back_press.jpg?itok=DOTwT

COMIC SANS

It looks very much like an Apple TV with an LCD, at least from the back.

I like the idea of multi function devices, but a projector? I'd much rather lose that and see the drop in price for the other functionality that I'd be far more likely to use like the wifi and power pack.

lol is this how you share videos with people on the go now?

Nope, Sprint. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. 5 years with the shitty all around service, and I was on the business plan. Glad I'm on T-Mobile.

Project Restomod (In progress)

Nope, Sprint. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. 5 years with the shitty all around service, and I was on the business plan. Glad I'm on T-Mobile.

Sprint 3G is so slow :'( its what I'm stuck with

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Sprint 3G is so slow :'( its what I'm stuck with

Everything about sprint is terrible. I got no 4G anywhere and when I did the peak speed was like 10 Mbps and there was 0 LTE. I didn't even know how fast LTE is till I switched to T-Mobile.

Project Restomod (In progress)