KAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAIII BUILDU ADAMU SENPAI!!

lol

Pink LED Strips

Awesome! How would I go about powering them in my system?

Here is my current issue: I cannot find a power supply that can fit in this

case and supply enough power for everything at 100% load.

I did find an Enermax Platimax 1350W PSU, but was hoping to get a Corsair.

What do you guys think?

Is it worth getting a Corsair power supply?

For brand synergy or for functionality?

Do you know of any other power supply that can fit in this case?

What do you think of my choices of hardware?

I am open to constructive criticism and suggestions.

BUDGET: $3000 ~

Other psu that will fit XFX P1-850B-BEFX and Corsair AX860. Both are Seasonic built units.

Where do you plan on mounting the H100i and R9 295X2 radiators?

I don't see an ssd in the build.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

BUT IT MUST BE PINK! I like the handles on the BitFenix Prodigy. I'm using this at school. There are going to be LAN parties. Besides, I've already ordered the case. I do plan to upgrade to a painted aluminum case in the future. Maybe a CaseLabs.

If you carry it by the handles you must have the biggest balls on earth

the handles aren't sturdy by any means. If you had the 250D you could

do something like this

IMG_1451_zpse8890ba0.jpg

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Don't game on one of them 30hz will be torture if it's a cheap chinese panel.

It would have been just for anime in 4k and gaming on the Wii U. My roommate is from China. We're best friends. And he keeps saying we need to be buy one of these panels, saying there such a good deal. I keep telling him that he'll have to pay for it. But you have the right idea, maybe we should buy one. It's not worth it. I do plan on either buying a cheap 60hz 4k monitor or a 34UM95. I like the 34UM95 better, for productivity reasons. This is for college, after all.

If you carry it by the handles you must have the biggest balls on earth

the handles aren't sturdy by any means. If you had the 250D you could

do something like this

<snip>

You have a good point. But if I am going to buy any other case, I would probably want a little more room than what the 250D has to offer. Does the 295x2 fit in the 250D? And can I mount the radiators for both the 295x2 and the H100i in the 250D?

Awesome! How would I go about powering them in my system?

http://www.flexfireleds.com/led-strip-light-power-supply-chart/

see if this website helps

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

You have a good point. But if I am going to buy any other case, I would probably want a little more room than what the 250D has to offer. Does the 295x2 fit in the 250D? And can I mount the radiators for both the 295x2 and the H100i in the 250D?

may be a tight fit for the 295x2

it really long card since it has dual GPU on one PCB

sadly don't think you can fit two radiators at the same time

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Other psu that will fit XFX P1-850B-BEFX and Corsair AX860. Both are Seasonic built units.

Where do you plan on mounting the H100i and R9 295X2 radiators?

I don't see an ssd in the build.

The 295x2 can eat 700~ Watts at full load. I want a power supply that can supply at least 1000 Watts. I do plan to over the 4790K, as well. 850 and 860 Watts is cutting it close. Too close.

I will be buying three SSDs in the future, but for now I will be using my media-designated drive. I want a SSD for each operating system. One for Windows. One for Mac OS X. And one for Linux.

This guy fit two radiators in the 250D, I'm assuming so http://imgur.com/a/tLqHG

EDIT: the 250D wouldn't fit a 295x2

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

This guy fit two radiators in the 250D, I'm assuming so http://imgur.com/a/tLqHG

Look what I found. How did this guy do it?

350x700px-LL-bb1513fd_image5.jpeg

Look what I found. How did this guy do it?

350x700px-LL-bb1513fd_image5.jpeg

I guess PCPartpicker was wrong, I'm trying to find out how now

And do you think I could change the 295x2 LED to a pink one? LOL. That would be amazing!

You probably can but the fan itself is red, and taking apart the GPU would more than likely void the warranty

really a tight squeeze for the radiators

You probably can but the fan itself is red, and taking apart the GPU would more than likely void the warranty

Good point. Probably not worth it. Correction: Definitely not worth it. I am spending $1500 on a GPU. Not worth voiding the warranty.

And do you think I could change the 295x2 LED to a pink one? LOL. That would be amazing!

i wouldn't try anything fancy with such an expensive GPU :x

really a tight squeeze for the radiators

Do you think the performance hit on the radiators will be negligible even given the small space? And is the Corsair 250D a better built case than the BitFenix Prodigy? I heard people complaining about the HDD mounts on the Prodigy being plastic and finicky.

The 295x2 can eat 700~ Watts at full load. I want a power supply that can supply at least 1000 Watts. I do plan to over the 4790K, as well. 850 and 860 Watts is cutting it close. Too close.

I will be buying three SSDs in the future, but for now I will be using my media-designated drive. I want a SSD for each operating system. One for Windows. One for Mac OS X. And one for Linux.

I haven't seen anything to suggest that the R9 295X2 draws anywhere near 700W. The reference is 500W and the reviews I have seen confirm that number. Perhaps I misunderstand and you mean the entire system draws 700W? 

Finding a decent psu over 850W and 160mm long is going to be very difficult.

i wouldn't try anything fancy with such an expensive GPU :x

Good point. A man can dream. I wish I had the money to blow to test these ideas. haha

Do you think the performance hit on the radiators will be negligible even given the small space? And is the Corsair 250D a better built case than the BitFenix Prodigy? I heard people complaining about the HDD mounts on the Prodigy being plastic and finicky.

I had the case, the HDD mounds are perfectly fine, no worries there

I haven't seen anything to suggest that the R9 295X2 draws anywhere near 700W. The reference is 500W and the reviews I have seen confirm that number. Perhaps I misunderstand and you mean the entire system draws 700W? 

Finding a decent psu over 850W and 160mm long is going to be very difficult.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7930/the-amd-radeon-r9-295x2-review/17

It gets pretty close to 700 Watts. I use 700~ to be safe. When I move to an aluminum case and a custom loop I hope to overclock everything.

Even if one could fit two rad in the case, the gpu length limit is 290 mm according to Corsair. I've seen where one can bump that to 300 mm by removing a plate. The Asus R9 295X2 is 308 mm long.

Even if one could fit two rad in the case, the gpu length limit is 290 mm according to Corsair. I've seen where one can bump that to 300 mm by removing a plate. The Asus R9 295X2 is 308 mm long.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1466042/corsair-obsidian-250d-club/1430#post_22418565