290x overclock record?

Buckley

Debating whether or not to get a loop for it. Temps will do down about 10-15c

I wouldn't bother. Even if you add another 50Mhz -100Mhz with water cooling the performance scaling won't be worth the added cost. I do see you have a NZXT G10. You should invest in this heatsink  though. I will help your vrms temps quite a bit.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?gclid=CI-CmdeOtL8CFTJn7AodxDAApA&Item=N82E16835426042&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-CPU+Fans+%26+Heatsinks-_-N82E16835426042&ef_id=UKZSRAAAAB8e51v7:20140707211124:s

5820K - ASUS X99-A - 16GB Corsair LPX - HD 7970 GHz - Qnix 1440p @ 96Hz - Waiting for Polaris/Pascal

i can only imagine that it costs a shit load

Yeah its not cheap, and i think in some pplaces you have to have a license to buy, depending on how big of a tank you get.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I wouldn't bother. Even if you add another 50Mhz -100Mhz with water cooling the performance scaling won't be worth the added cost. I do see you have a NZXT G10. You should invest in this heatsink  though. I will help your vrms temps quite a bit.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?gclid=CI-CmdeOtL8CFTJn7AodxDAApA&Item=N82E16835426042&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-CPU+Fans+%26+Heatsinks-_-N82E16835426042&ef_id=UKZSRAAAAB8e51v7:20140707211124:s

my vrm temps during firestrike extreme dont exceed 72c :D

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

i can only imagine that it costs a shit load

Well it gets expensive if you do it all day long but a little bit isn't too expensive. 

Much better. I need to get some of that LN2 goodness...

u can get it at whole sale price at wallmart 

its normally geared towards emergency circumstances such as freezing a model T-1000 so you can throw it in a cauldron of melting steel

you never can be too careful

/all jks all the time

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Well it gets expensive if you do it all day long but a little bit isn't too expensive. 

i might ghetto make some lmao

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

i might ghetto make some lmao

Just take a bucket  with holes and fill it up. Then throw the card inside :P Nah Jk.

Make sure to pay attetion. Seriously. It's dangerous. 

my vrm temps during firestrike extreme dont exceed 72c :D

What cooling do you use? How about gaming?

5820K - ASUS X99-A - 16GB Corsair LPX - HD 7970 GHz - Qnix 1440p @ 96Hz - Waiting for Polaris/Pascal

What cooling do you use? How about gaming?

G10 w/H90. Stock VRM heat plate and I'm cheating using my AC . but I don't game with these clocks. I game with a 1200 core

Just take a bucket with holes and fill it up. Then throw the card inside :P Nah Jk.

Make sure to pay attetion. Seriously. It's dangerous.

Nah can't bother hahaha

G10 w/H90. Stock VRM heat plate and I'm cheating using my AC . but I don't game with these clocks. I game with a 1200 core

Why exactly? 

Why exactly?

Why what