Front-mounted Radiators, alright or a no-no?

Sooo it turns out I'm going to need to mount my second radiator in the front or bottom, an intake either way, meaning it will be heating up the air inside my case and also heating up the air which feeds into the main radiator...

Is this going to HURT performance versus just having the current radiator?

Sooo it turns out I'm going to need to mount my second radiator in the front or bottom, an intake either way, meaning it will be heating up the air inside my case and also heating up the air which feeds into the main radiator...

Case? Custom loop setup? It won't really, maybe 1-2 degrees. Especially if you have your GPU(s) and CPU liquid cooled. You could have both as intakes and a single exhaust fan even.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Probably a stupid point with my logic, but isn't there a way to get an extra couple of fans mounted in between the radiator and the case fittings? That way you can still direct your air inwards and get the standard airflow going again. Or mount two times two fans on the radiator on each side off the radiator. It's a bit crazy, but hay. 

I have a front 360 and top 360 both as intake.  The difference in my setup is negligible, but i'd rather be drawing cool outside air over my rads, and both cpu and gpu are wc'd.  Like shaqo said, need more info.