[AUS] [PC] CoD: Ghosts only $19!

DIV1D3

Well it's obviously not the game as I don't have any issues, same with another 2 of my friends and 3 other people I know (also two of them play on a laptop, and they aren't an Apache Pro or anything). 

Your logic is bad and you should feel bad. 

The problem I have with COD (when it works) is that they never fix anything. They keep trying to change core gameplay mechanics subtly but they never fix the main issues that have been around since the beginning of the game. I'm pretty sure they either don't know how or maybe don't care. The constant lag in games due to other players having a shitty connection. One player shouldn't affect the entire game. The player side host sharing that COD uses is lame. Dedicated servers should at least be an option. Fix the spawning. The way players spawn in COD is absolutely terrible, especially on smaller maps. I couldn't count the times I've spawned next to an enemy or within 3 seconds getting killed by someone spawning behind me. Another thing is the whole 420quickscope360blaze it bullshit. Quick scoping is only enabled by plebs. Turn off auto aim and the amount of "trick shots" would drop. 

Instead of fixing any of that they revamp the perks and class building every game. 

Your logic is bad and you should feel bad. 

*facepalm*

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

*facepalm*

Exactly what anyone should expect when arguing with a fanboy such as yourself. 

Exactly what anyone should expect when arguing with a fanboy such as yourself. 

*facepalm*

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

See everyone, if you can't win with logic, act childish. COD logic. 

That game is so broken, I wouldn't pay 5 dollars for it. Too bad I bought it for 60 day one. Biggest mistake of my life.

agrred brotha, mind you i did have my gtx 645 at launch and need to check it out on my 280x, i just cant be botherd, im loving cs go right now, i play it on xbox and the fun modes like gun game and infected are no that bad

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

See everyone, if you can't win with logic, act childish. COD logic. 

So facepalming at your ignorance is childish??, right. 

So facepalming at your ignorance is childish??, right. 

Face palming while clinging on to your "well me and my friends play it so it has to be perfect" logic makes you appear to be very silly. Anyone that still stands behind COD after ghosts is a true fanboy. Everyone I know stopped playing when ghosts was launched due to the same issues I stated above. My friends finally got tired of paying money every year for the same horrible experience of a broken game that changes things that work fine but never fixes the broken shit. 8 cores @ 4.2ghz 16 gigs of ram and 2 top of the line video cards and you're still clinging to it being an issue with my pc. That's denial. 

Face palming while clinging on to your "well me and my friends play it so it has to be perfect" logic makes you appear to be very silly. Anyone that still stands behind COD after ghosts is a true fanboy. Everyone I know stopped playing when ghosts was launched due to the same issues I stated above. My friends finally got tired of paying money every year for the same horrible experience of a broken game that changes things that work fine but never fixes the broken shit. 8 cores @ 4.2ghz 16 gigs of ram and 2 top of the line video cards and you're still clinging to it being an issue with my pc. That's denial. 

Lol, please stop now. I get no problems whatsoever, ad I said no such a thing that it was perfect. 

Lol, please stop now. I get no problems whatsoever, ad I said no such a thing that it was perfect. 

You certainly are trying awfully hard to say all of the issues I'm having are my fault. 

You certainly are trying awfully hard to say all of the issues I'm having are my fault. 

Oh could you drop it please, Jeezus, just accept that I DO NOT have these problems, nor do my friends and other people I know. 

I accept that you don't have problems. I also accept that I do have problems, along with many other AMD users. The game is poorly optomized. There's really no debating it. It runs like shit. It's a bad game.

wat, are they going to pay us $19 to take it? 

It's not much to be honest, I'd ask for 25$ if it was up to me ^^

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I have owned Battlefield 4 since day one, and never had a problem with it. I do realize however that I am in the minority in that. However, since launch Battlefield has received many patches that solved most of its issues, whereas Ghosts was far more broken than Battlefield ever was to begin with. In addition, Ghosts is STILL BROKEN!

#bf4withnoproblemcrew

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

1v1 me bro, transport choppers only. 

Going to use this comeback from now on.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

The one thing I cannot do is blame CoD for it's players who are in my opinion, the worst type of gamers out there (the win in any cheap way possible, like noob tubing across the map at the start)

However, I do blame them for not keeping these cretins from leaking over into battlefield (which is becoming a problem). Seems like everytime I play rush mode, both teams are full of morons that don't have any idea what's actually going on, don't know that they're supposed to do more than just get kills.

Could just be idiots, but I find it fun to call them the CoD elite

Quoted @Psykomantis00, completely misunderstood what you were talking about, please disregard.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

-snip-

It's kind of small but one just looks like an unfiltered retexture of the map.

Going to use this comeback from now on.

Lol, I just made it up on the spot XP. 

It's kind of small but one just looks like an unfiltered retexture of the map.

Yeh there aren't many good pics of MW2 and MW3 Terminal side-by-side. But yeh since the MW3 Terminal was just a remake they didn't want to change it at all (it's pretty dam awesome how it is) so they just re-textured it to make it look different, it was a nice addition to the MW3 maps. Btw the one on the left is the MW3 remake. 

At $19 I still am not tempted to buy it. CoD has fallen so low...

Yeh there aren't many good pics of MW2 and MW3 Terminal side-by-side. But yeh since the MW3 Terminal was just a remake they didn't want to change it at all (it's pretty dam awesome how it is) so they just re-textured it to make it look different, it was a nice addition to the MW3 maps. Btw the one on the left is the MW3 remake. 

Well that's kind of funny than, I figured the right picture was MW3. I guess I can't tell after all xD

Well that's kind of funny than, I figured the right picture was MW3. I guess I can't tell after all xD

Wow lol, first key difference is the Intervention and MSR, though that part of the map is pretty darn similar.