[AUS] [PC] CoD: Ghosts only $19!

DIV1D3

So I was checking Mwave out because I was looking at getting a refund for my mobo and I saw on the Group Deals a crazy price on Ghosts for PC. It's only $19 and only 3 copies left. And it's only been on for a super short time so be quick!!!!!

http://www.mwave.com.au/groupbuy/index

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Seems like a little too much still unless they fixed all the optimization issues and you genuinely enjoy CoD.

Seems like a little too much still unless they fixed all the optimization issues and you genuinely enjoy CoD.

Well I genuinely enjoy CoD and quite a few of my friends do too but they don't have it, thought I might sell it to them for $20-$40. Or I'll give it to one of em for free :D

I think it'd make an awesome gift as it's only 20 AUDs and the SP and Extinction are AWESOME, it's a shame such a small amount of people play MP. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

ONLY 1 MORE!!!

Well I genuinely enjoy CoD and quite a few of my friends do too but they don't have it, thought I might sell it to them for $20-$40. Or I'll give it to one of em for free :D

I think it'd make an awesome gift as it's only 20 AUDs and the SP and Extinction are AWESOME, it's a shame such a small amount of people play MP. 

Ah makes sense, I tried it on the free weekends and wasn't very pleased. I believe I had to download a mod to make it playable as well as be able to change the FOV. Wonderful game design that is there.

wat, are they going to pay us $19 to take it? 

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

Ah makes sense, I tried it on the free weekends and wasn't very pleased. I believe I had to download a mod to make it playable as well as be able to change the FOV. Wonderful game design that is there.

But, there's an FOV changer in-game.

wat, are they going to pay us $19 to take it? 

Erm it's only $19 because there are only 13 being sold, so it's not as if they just wanted to give them away because they think it's crap. 

But, there's an FOV changer in-game.

Either it wasn't there when I played or it didn't go high enough I do not remember. :D

Either it wasn't there when I played or it didn't go high enough I do not remember. :D

Well it goes up to 80 (default is 65), and I think they put it in not too long after launch. 

You can get banned for going above 80 fov.

Game's horribly optimized but I enjoy the extinction. Worth $19 in my opinion just for the extinction.

You can get banned for going above 80 fov.

Game's horribly optimized but I enjoy the extinction. Worth $19 in my opinion just for the extinction.

Yeh, they have an included FOV changer that maxes out at 80, which really is all anyone would need. 

You must have been the person to score the last one, am I correct??

Yeh, they have an included FOV changer that maxes out at 80, which really is all anyone would need. 

You must have been the person to score the last one, am I correct??

Nope, I already had ghosts.

Nope, I already had ghosts.

Ohhh righto, well they're all gone now.

That game is so broken, I wouldn't pay 5 dollars for it. Too bad I bought it for 60 day one. Biggest mistake of my life.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

That game is so broken, I wouldn't pay 5 dollars for it. Too bad I bought it for 60 day one. Biggest mistake of my life.

You obviously haven't played BF4. 

btf is amazing, ill wreck you through a wall

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

btf is amazing, ill wreck you through a wall

1v1 me bro, transport choppers only. 

I wouldn't get if they payed me to play it.

I will never buy Call of Derp again

BF4 is ok, bf3 as well, but BFBC2 is far more fun than either of them

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I wouldn't get if they payed me to play it.

I will never buy Call of Derp again

BF4 is ok, bf3 as well, but BFBC2 is far more fun than either of them

Try not to start a flame war, so sick of everyone thinking what they think is correct and everyone needs to know it. Just accept that there are people who genuinely enjoy Ghosts and any other CoD for that matter and that you don't need to tell everyone your unnecessary opinion. 

Try not to start a flame war, so sick of everyone thinking what they think is correct and everyone needs to know it. Just accept that there are people who genuinely enjoy Ghosts and any other CoD for that matter and that you don't need to tell everyone your unnecessary opinion. 

Don't be so insecure about your own opinions that you need to quash any dissenting opinion. Wasn't attempting to start a flame war, that would be true if I had said "everyone that buys Call of Derp is a retard" that would be starting a flame war, but thats not what I said

I said I wont ever buy it again, although when I think about it if they go back to ww2 maybe, or if they wake up and allow more people per matches or something I'd consider it.

But I refuse to buy the same game over and over and over and over, with very little if any improvement at all, in my opinion. (to me, new game modes and a new campaign, an improvement does not make, fix the engine)

Don't be so insecure about your own opinions that you need to quash any dissenting opinion. Wasn't attempting to start a flame war, that would be true if I had said "everyone that buys Call of Derp is a retard" that would be starting a flame war, but thats not what I said

I said I wont ever buy it again, although when I think about it if they go back to ww2 maybe, or if they wake up and allow more people per matches or something I'd consider it.

But I refuse to buy the same game over and over and over and over, with very little if any improvement at all, in my opinion. (to me, new game modes and a new campaign, an improvement does not make, fix the engine)

Soz, just a little pissed off atm, I'm sure AW will breathe new light into the CoD franchise to attract more people. 

If they wanted to fix call of duty there is a few things they need to do.

1st, get rid of the marathon perk altogether, and give people unlimited sprint like in battlefield, why? Because your not playing as a fat person, your playing as an elite, highly trained combatant, that can only run about 15 to 20 feet before he's exhausted. In reality, active duty combat troops can usually run for miles, or at least jog for miles, with about 180 pounds of gear, they train for it. The marathon perk is just a shitty thing altogether.

2nd, Make SMG's actually function like SMG's, and SMG doesnt mean Sniping Machine Gun, at least that's the way I've always seen them used.

3. Bigger maps

4. More people

5. More Frames Per Second

6. Come up with something that Battlefield doesn't have. Right now Battlefield is in my opinion a hands down winner over CoD for multiplayer at least. I can jump into a match with 63 other people, and start blowing shit up.

7. Vehicles

8. In general I just think the basic walking speed in CoD is excessively slow, just a nit pick

9. Better sound. The guns in CoD (and i'll admit this is a problem in my opinion in bf3 and 4) don't sound like guns, they're WAY too quiet. Now BFBC2, when you pull the trigger, you friggin feel that shit, it feels metallic, mechanical, and WAY loud (which is how guns are in real life, they hurt to shoot without hearing protection, and combat personnel don't wear hearing protection in combat)

That's all I can think of at the moment. I will give them this though, Nazi Zombies was fuckin fun. They shouldn't have ruined it by introducing the modern guns in Blop tho, gimme back my ppsh and mg42 goddamnit.

If they wanted to fix call of duty there is a few things they need to do.

1st, get rid of the marathon perk altogether, and give people unlimited sprint like in battlefield, why? Because your not playing as a fat person, your playing as an elite, highly trained combatant, that can only run about 15 to 20 feet before he's exhausted. In reality, active duty combat troops can usually run for miles, or at least jog for miles, with about 180 pounds of gear, they train for it. The marathon perk is just a shitty thing altogether.

2nd, Make SMG's actually function like SMG's, and SMG doesnt mean Sniping Machine Gun, at least that's the way I've always seen them used.

3. Bigger maps

4. More people

5. More Frames Per Second

6. Come up with something that Battlefield doesn't have. Right now Battlefield is in my opinion a hands down winner over CoD for multiplayer at least. I can jump into a match with 63 other people, and start blowing shit up.

7. Vehicles

8. In general I just think the basic walking speed in CoD is excessively slow, just a nit pick

9. Better sound. The guns in CoD (and i'll admit this is a problem in my opinion in bf3 and 4) don't sound like guns, they're WAY too quiet. Now BFBC2, when you pull the trigger, you friggin feel that shit, it feels metallic, mechanical, and WAY loud (which is how guns are in real life, they hurt to shoot without hearing protection, and combat personnel don't wear hearing protection in combat)

That's all I can think of at the moment. I will give them this though, Nazi Zombies was fuckin fun. They shouldn't have ruined it by introducing the modern guns in Blop tho, gimme back my ppsh and mg42 goddamnit.

Well then you'd just have a BF copy-cat. and more FPS??? What do you play on? A console :o

It's current values is what makes it unique, making them more like Battlefield eliminates the uniqueness and BF would be superior in those areas already. I recon BO:II was done right, really well, also you have to remember that everything that's in the game isn't the most realistic Treyarch/IW/SH could do, if you want a realistic first person shooter than get ARMA. everything that's in the game is there for qa reason, to balance something out, to give gameplay more strategy. 

I have owned Battlefield 4 since day one, and never had a problem with it. I do realize however that I am in the minority in that. However, since launch Battlefield has received many patches that solved most of its issues, whereas Ghosts was far more broken than Battlefield ever was to begin with. In addition, Ghosts is STILL BROKEN!

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I have owned Battlefield 4 since day one, and never had a problem with it. I do realize however that I am in the minority in that. However, since launch Battlefield has received many patches that solved most of its issues, whereas Ghosts was far more broken than Battlefield ever was to begin with. In addition, Ghosts is STILL BROKEN!

How is Ghosts still broken?