[AUS] [PC] CoD: Ghosts only $19!

DIV1D3

How is Ghosts still broken?

All of the day one performance, and network problems are still present. And SLI still has major issues with the game. I bought it day one, and really wanted it to be good... It just was too broken to play.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

All of the day one performance, and network problems are still present. And SLI still has major issues with the game.

"All of the day one performance" What?!??!? I have no idea what your trying to get at, and what "network problems" are present?? I don't use SLI or even CF so I have no experience with Ghosts in that regard. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

"All of the day one performance" What?!??!? I have no idea what your trying to get at, and what "network problems" are present?? I don't use SLI or even CF so I have no experience with Ghosts in that regard. 

Watch this video. That's the best way I can get my point across.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Watch this video. That's the best way I can get my point across.

Oh not this video again, there is a thing called patches, you just mentioned them, and also, I can alt+tab, and I get no stuttering (excluding the start of a match which is purely because of my CPU). And the system requirement are way off, it hardly consumes 2GB of RAM, it's 44GB (and that's with the 3 current DLCs). Also there is an FOV changer which was put in almost immediately after launch, and you don't need the settings at Extra to render at 1080p. I really do dislike this video as there are no corrections at all saying that everything is fixed, I have no problems whatsoever with Ghosts that is not because of my own PC. And Squad Points are very organised, you get one every level and you earn them by completing Challenges and playing objectively. The only thing I have against the game is that there are a limited amount of Assault and Support Killstreaks.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Please do not give them any more money. COD Ghosts is NOT worth 20 dollars. The game runs like shit and lags worse than any other game I've played (and I have watchdogs). It's not worth 20 dollars. This game was the final straw for me and the COD franchise. 

Please do not give them any more money. COD Ghosts is NOT worth 20 dollars. The game runs like shit and lags worse than any other game I've played (and I have watchdogs). It's not worth 20 dollars. This game was the final straw for me and the COD franchise. 

Is this going to fuckin turn out like my other thread about Ghost?!?!?!?!? Jeezus Christ if you don't like the game than just keep it to yourself. 

Is this going to fuckin turn out like my other thread about Ghost?!?!?!?!? Jeezus Christ if you don't like the game than just keep it to yourself. 

Or I could not. That's not how the internet works guy. We don't just not have an opinion because you think differently. This game is trash and it should be treated as such. 

COD is COD, for $19 I'd get it to try it, never at full price, but for an afternoon (or few) of stress relief against randoms, with a few drinks, can be quite fun regardless of the game.

But $19 is a price some can agree with.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I severely wish the CoD community is revitalised from AW, and I'm hoping more people get off the hate train. 

Either it wasn't there when I played or it didn't go high enough I do not remember. :D

It wasn't added until many months after release.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

It wasn't added until many months after release.

I thought it was in there about a month after launch lol. 

I thought it was in there about a month after launch lol. 

The game launched November 5 2013, an FOV slider was added on February 19 2014.

About 3 and 2/4's of a month after release, though that's hardly the worst problem the game had going for it, I can't claim to be educated on it's current state of affairs however.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

The game launched November 5 2013, an FOV slider was added on February 19 2014.

About 3 and 2/4's of a month after release, though that's hardly the worst problem the game had going for it, I can't claim to be educated on it's current state of affairs however.

I tried playing a week ago and it was just as bad as it was on launch day. 

i solved the ghosts issue, go to nvidia display setting/3d options/programmsettings/click on codghosts/set it to single display mode

now I get 60 fps :)

I tried playing a week ago and it was just as bad as it was on launch day. 

And atm it's pretty dam decent, so I interpret that as you saying it wasn't bad.

And atm it's pretty dam decent, so I interpret that as you saying it wasn't bad.

No, it's not. The game is badly coded. Stop the fanboyism. 

No, it's not. The game is badly coded. Stop the fanboyism.

Your producing a lot of unspecific comments, how is Ghosts "badly coded"?

Your producing a lot of unspecific comments, how is Ghosts "badly coded"?

I know you saw the Total Biscuit video so your denial can only go so far here. 

I know you saw the Total Biscuit video so your denial can only go so far here.

Well Ghosts doesn't stutter or freeze in the menus at all for me, and I only say like the first 6 minutes of it.

Well Ghosts doesn't stutter or freeze in the menus at all for me, and I only say like the first 6 minutes of it.

So you don't even know the arguments anyone in here is arguing, yet you continue to defend COD? You're DEFINITELY a fanboy. 

So you don't even know the arguments anyone in here is arguing, yet you continue to defend COD? You're DEFINITELY a fanboy.

*sigh* I don't need to watch a singular video to know what people are complaining about, could we please drop it now?? So sick of everyone jumping to unfounded conclusions.

I just installed the game so I could make a video showing you how bad it runs. The game won't even launch. It's so beautiful. The game is so bad it won't even start. 

I just installed the game so I could make a video showing you how bad it runs. The game won't even launch. It's so beautiful. The game is so bad it won't even start.

I know its bad optimized but your cpu is probably too bad?!

I know its bad optimized but your cpu is probably too bad?!

No.