Picking an AiO Water Cooler

I am currently deciding on an AiO water cooler and it has come down to the Corsair H100i, H105, and H110. My case is the NZXT H440, and I am unsure if I want to mount the cooler on the top or front of the case. The case has 3x1200mm/2x140mm fan spots on the top and front. Noise is also a concern, and the ability to adjust the fan speeds would be nice as well.

I am currently deciding on an AiO water cooler and it has come down to the Corsair H100i, H105, and H110. My case is the NZXT H440, and I am unsure if I want to mount the cooler on the top or front of the case. The case has 3x1200mm/2x140mm fan spots on the top and front. Noise is also a concern, and the ability to adjust the fan speeds would be nice as well.

So no love for the X60 Kraken or Nepton 280L? They both perform better than the ones you mentioned.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I have a H110 and a Swiftech H320. The latter has a great performance advantage but you need a case (which I think you have) that will facilitate its substantial girth. 

H320 if you can find it/afford it.

Quote me to get a reply!

So no love for the X60 Kraken or Nepton 280L? They both perform better than the ones you mentioned.

I wasn't really sure of the performance of either of them. Could I fit the X60 Kraken on the top or front in push or pull(respectively)?

I wasn't really sure of the performance of either of them. Could I fit the X60 Kraken on the top or front in push or pull(respectively)?

They top the charts in most AIO benchmarks. Yes both are 2x140mm so they'll fit.

I have the H440 as well and just put the Swiftech H320 in it which performs far cooler then my old h100i about 10 to 20 degrees depending on the load. Noise is no issue and the included 8 port pwm (also works with 3 pin) fan controller allows you to easily control all the fans in the case and pump off one mobo header. Another thing to mention is that the h320 doesn't cost alot more then other aio cooler (at time of my purchase) and is expandable.

They top the charts in most AIO benchmarks. Yes both are 2x140mm so they'll fit.

If I ever wanted to switch out the fans on the X60, what fans would be the best? Corsair SPs don't come in 140mm versions, and I don't know many good fan manufacturers.

If I ever wanted to switch out the fans on the X60, what fans would be the best? Corsair SPs don't come in 140mm versions, and I don't know many good fan manufacturers.

Stock fans are pretty terrible on most aios. I might be wrong about this one though, no experience. Noctuas come in 140's. Those will most likely be your best bet. Don't know the exact model name though.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Noctua NF-A14.

I'd probably go with the nzxt kraken x61 for that variable pump speed function if silence is what you want then add some noctua fans on that.

"The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one" - GLaDOS 2011

Specs here if needed: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/HVf6f7

Thanks, bai!

Noctua NF-A14.

Will the X60 fit in the front of the H440(in pull) without removing hard drive bays?

Will the X60 fit in the front of the H440(in pull) without removing hard drive bays?

It'll fit and the tubing is pretty long so it should comfortably reach your CPU. You might have to remove a hard drive bay somewhere tho. I'm sure you can play around with how you mount it etc. if you really don't want to remove any HDD bays.

It'll fit and the tubing is pretty long so it should comfortably reach your CPU. You might have to remove a hard drive bay somewhere tho. I'm sure you can play around with how you mount it etc. if you really don't want to remove any HDD bays.

No, it won't fit. You'd have to give up the 5 removable drive bays to mount a 240mm radiator in the H440. There's still a 3.5" mount at the bottom of the case though.

If you wan't the mount the X60 on the H440 just use the top mount

No, it won't fit. You'd have to give up the 5 removable drive bays to mount a 240mm radiator in the H440. There's still a 3.5" mount at the bottom of the case though.

If you wan't the mount the X60 on the H440 just use the top mount

In other words it will fit, the OP will just have to remove all the drive bays, my mistake on that part. I'm also assuming the OP wants it mounted in the front because he/she will have it set up as an intake and doesn't want an intake in the top of the case. 

I really like the h110 but i had trouble with the mounting and still dont have it mounted properly, so if u get that one be aware of that  :)