What can download booster really download?

I bought my new samsung s5 about month ago, and haven't used included download booster even once.

Any idea what can it actually download. Tried to download some torrents through U torrent with no reaction from download booster.

What i know so far, its for direct downloads only.

basically it uses mobile data and wifi connection at the same time. I'm pretty sure you have to use it through a direct download through a website for it to work.

download booster uses your 4g/3g cell data to boost up your downloads it should always work

Download Booster is a gimmick by Samsung. It somewhat combines the Wi-fi and mobile data internet to give you a faster speed.

I say it's a gimmick because it only works when downloading from certain sources. You can use it to download big applications from the Play Store. However it makes no sense to use it because your Wi-fi is probably much much faster than your mobile data and your Wi-fi isn't as capped and and expensive as your mobile data.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Download Booster is a gimmick by Samsung. It somewhat combines the Wi-fi and mobile data internet to give you a faster speed.

I say it's a gimmick because it only works when downloading from certain sources. You can use it to download big applications from the Play Store. However it makes no sense to use it because your Wi-fi is probably much much faster than your mobile data and your Wi-fi isn't as capped and and expensive as your mobile data.

This, it's limited to files I believe over 50MB or bigger from the Play Store. It's a great concept but kind of a half-baked feature..