Heaven Society Week 10 Poll (+Surprise)

JLCitadel

Had a tough time picking and my vote ended up making it a draw score....Another tight vote this week.

Yupp...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I have a feeling shipping fees is going to kill someone.....

Shudder

What's the current score I'm afk and tapatalk won't show me the poll

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Had a tough time picking and my vote ended up making it a draw score....Another tight vote this week.

I have not even voted myself yet but i will more then likely watch I Couldn’t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job and Thunder Jet regardless of the outcome of the vote but i will try to vote before the poll is done but if i don't meh

Maybe we should move ever further north!

How about lets not be scum? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

How about lets not be scum? 

So, moving my entire life for the sole purpose of increasing shipping for a minor competition for a club that i just joined without any cause what so ever, would be considered impolite?

I was just kidding.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

So, moving my entire life for the sole purpose of increasing shipping for a minor competition for a club that i just joined without any cause what so ever, would be considered impolite?

I was just kidding.

SCUM~!

SCUM~!

tumblr_lpity6nhbG1qktqch.jpgtumblr_lz84hs0V041qktqch.gif

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I was just kidding.

don't worry there is no need to move just give him the wrong address

Oh... "I Couldn’t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job." is pulling ahead. 

giphy.gif

Note to self: Don't get into gif battle #myinnerfred

Oh... "I Couldn’t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job." is pulling ahead. 

The great title helps

Note to self: Don't get into gif battle #myinnerfred

xFUXoin.gif

You'll never win. 

Poor Cowboy Behop, it gets so close then fails at the last hurdle

Regardless if it wins or not I feel like everyones already seen it going to. It truly is quite a entertaining series. 

You'll never win. 

Regardless if it wins or not I feel like everyones already seen it going to. It truly is quite a entertaining series. 

Psst.

tumblr_m8u9qowzXN1qmg8k9o3_250.gif WIN!

But I will be watching bowboy behop anyway

Psst. WIN!

tumblr_n8ajd57OYu1ri51lro1_500.gif

You'll need to do better than that. I already know I'm fabulous. 

I would watch it but I have so many other series that I want to watch.

Theirs a to watch list for a reason! ^.^

Unless your giving me a 880 your not going to catch my attention ;):P

Don't worry you're not having your name entered ^_^

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anything anime related really, withing reasonable purchasing prices. Winner will be announced in this thread and PMed for further prize pickings. 

Yi3xDDn.gif

Excited?

nope becuase I never win anything anyways :D

Don't worry you're not having your name entered ^_^

so now I cant actually win? >_> I guess now my shitty luck doesnt even need to come into play...

so now I cant actually win? >_> I guess now my shitty luck doesnt even need to come into play...

its all fake they picked a winner before hand clearly lol

its all fake they picked a winner before hand clearly lol

It definitely not you then either :P