2 rads next to each other

is it useless to put 2 rads beside each other, with one exhausting hot air and the other one taking the hot air in to exhaust. My paticular scenario would be the 915 in the haf stacker using it as a rad box puting a 480mm rad and putting another one which will be effectively taking in the hot air that the other one exhausts. give me your thoughts on this. thanks. :)

If you're talking about the pedestal type part, this has been done in many 900d and case labs builds. You'll be fine.

So 2 rads pushed next to each other? Couldn't you just get a thicker rad? 

is it useless to put 2 rads beside each other, with one exhausting hot air and the other one taking the hot air in to exhaust. My paticular scenario would be the 915 in the haf stacker using it as a rad box puting a 480mm rad and putting another one which will be effectively taking in the hot air that the other one exhausts. give me your thoughts on this. thanks. :)

Doesn't the 915 HAF only take 360mm rads? You could also have both rads intaking air from outside into the box, no components to heat up in there anyway and have a fan in the front or rear or both exhausting the hot air out the box. My apologies if I'm totally misunderstanding you, it's a bit unclear what you plan on doing plus I'm not really familiar with Cooler Master cases.  

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

if your talking about a rad sandwich, like literally right next to each other then I can confirm it works.  I'm using a 900D and I have a 480->fans->360.  It works well and provides a significant amount of cooling surface area.  Here are some pics.  Again, I'm not sure what you are suggesting exactly because I too don't have much knowledge on Coolermaster cases.  Take a look and see if this is what you mean.

Intake on my setup is from the 480 in the bottom of the 900D and the exhaust is out the back on the bottom after the 360.

post-30001-0-94295200-1404752791.jpg

post-30001-0-70689700-1404752794.jpg

post-30001-0-68483400-1404752847.jpeg

You can see how tight it was up against the PSU.  Just a couple of millimeters clearance but works awesome.

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

if your talking about a rad sandwich, like literally right next to each other then I can confirm it works.  I'm using a 900D and I have a 480->fans->360.  It works well and provides a significant amount of cooling surface area.  Here are some pics.  Again, I'm not sure what you are suggesting exactly because I too don't have much knowledge on Coolermaster cases.  Take a look and see if this is what you mean.

Intake on my setup is from the 480 in the bottom of the 900D and the exhaust is out the back on the bottom after the 360.

attachicon.gifRads2.jpg

attachicon.gifRads1.jpg

attachicon.gifRad3.jpeg

You can see how tight it was up against the PSU.  Just a couple of millimeters clearance but works awesome.

no not like that. a bit more spaced out. both rads will have their own fans.

So 2 rads pushed next to each other? Couldn't you just get a thicker rad? 

i will be fitting 2 thick rads. dual 480s probably if i go with this case.

Doesn't the 915 HAF only take 360mm rads? You could also have both rads intaking air from outside into the box, no components to heat up in there anyway and have a fan in the front or rear or both exhausting the hot air out the box. My apologies if I'm totally misunderstanding you, it's a bit unclear what you plan on doing plus I'm not really familiar with Cooler Master cases.  

it doesnt natively support a 480 but a 480 will fit you just have to buy a mount.