Updated: The Worse stopped working on WD Mod bcause of Bananas - Difference between 30 and 60 Fps

I literally stopped playing it at 20% because i was waiting for it but now ? I guess i will have to see what others have stolen and improved

UPDATE: 

LH3TSX0.png?1

Heres the link http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=390438

Update: like guys said on this post, i agree that when a lot of site and youtubers started talking about him, he thinked that he was the only one doing it. So when he saw other people taking his code and then adding features faster than him he loosed all his banans and closed all the work he have done till now. Right ?

UPDATE:

dgNK7tO.png?1

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

Modding communities can be a chore to deal with, dependent on the fan base and content/topic of the mod, and there's already been more then enough evidence to condemn the people who "play" Watch Dogs. Not saying that everyone is bad but the attitude of many will eat through the patience of most.

The mod itself will probably be continued by others, just have to deal with all the forked versions now.

Right now in at the beach.

? do you mean you are at the beach lol. :)

On the topic, I really dont understand why people are complaining, we should not have to do mods to make a game look like its suppose to. I persoanlly flat out just will not support this game nor give Ubisoft any of my money tell they change their outlook on the PC comunity. I feel the same way about Farcry 4 coming out.

I was really looking forward to both of these games, but unless we as a PC comunity come together and show companies like Ubisoft that we will not talerate cripling PC versions to make consoles look better, nothing will change.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

He's right though, it's completely different in the Skyrim and Fallout modding scenes. The nexus makes sure of that. People respect modders.

People have no right to demand more from something they get for free.

If they don't like it, they should make their own mod.

In the old nexus days (before Skyrim), some people demanded more and this pissed off modders. It resulted in several great mods being put onto the Fallout Underground. If you've never been their, it's a massive circlejerk of asshat's that believe they are gods of modding.

You need to prove you're 'devoted to modding' to be able to download mods there. It was a right hell hole.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

How is he getting trolled im confused

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

It seems the reason why he quit was because people didn't want to wait his slow ass to fix basic stuff so they forked the mod and worked on it themselves. This guy took an issue with that because he thinks he is the only one who can work on this mod.

I thought modding community was all about collaboration.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

It seems the reason why he quit was because people didn't want to wait his slow ass to fix basic stuff so they forked the mod and worked on it themselves. This guy took an issue with that because he thinks he is the only one who can work on this mod.

Basically, this. 

He thinks he owns it. 

LOL.

Like I said, modders and their drama. They think they are owned the world for what they do. 

It's suppose to be that way, but i guess this guy thinks he is better then everyone else and has his nose in the air. I dont think its a sad day for the comunity, just for @Worse lol, the rest of the comunity will keep adding to this mod to make it better.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

He's right though, it's completely different in the Skyrim and Fallout modding scenes. The nexus makes sure of that. People respect modders.

Except when they ban modders without taking down their mods off the Nexus you mean? Or when they listen to ONE accusation of copyright infringement and ban the modder when in fact he created the assets himself? 

Seriously I'm surprised the Nexus hasn't imploded because of how badly it treats a lot of modders you must be joking.

-------

Current Rig

-------

So other people started modding the files and making other confirm and he just went bananas... Wut

Well, anyone else can continue his work.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

So other people started modding the files and making other confirm and he just went bananas... Wut

Well, anyone else can continue his work.

Modders are weird creatures: They have no copyrights established but still expect recognition and exclusivity for their efforts, and dare I say a little bit of ass kissing from the community is expected.

-------

Current Rig

-------

i agree that when a lot of site and youtubers started talking about him, he thinked that he was the only one doing it. So when he saw other people taking his code and then adding features faster than him he loosed all his banans and closed all the work he have done till now. Right ?

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

Modders are weird creatures: They have no copyrights established but still expect recognition and exclusivity for their efforts, and dare I say a little bit of ass kissing from the community is expected.

He just went all Phil Fish up in this shit.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Well hopefully the 0.8 version continues to work even after another Ubisoft update or maybe someone will come out with something better who knows. Using 0.8 right now in combination with SweetFX and it looks great. Really don't want to see support dropped for this mod, but there will always be something better that will come out. 

Maybe if we have patience he will change his mind after enough convincing from the community. 

He just went all Phil Fish up in this shit.

He's not that far away from a modder in fact like several true "indie" devs are (not talking about big studio devs that suddenly decide fuck my day job I'm doing a kickstarter to work on an indie game!)

-------

Current Rig

-------

Except when they ban modders without taking down their mods off the Nexus you mean? Or when they listen to ONE accusation of copyright infringement and ban the modder when in fact he created the assets himself?

Seriously I'm surprised the Nexus hasn't imploded because of how badly it treats a lot of modders you must be joking.

Most mods are deleted from the nexus when a modder is banned, except for those that are deemed so crucial to the running of a large number of other mods. For example, Project Nevada would never be taken down because of a banning.

Copyright accusations are to cover their asses, otherwise there probably wouldn't be a nexus

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Most mods are deleted from the nexus when a modder is banned, except for those that are deemed so crucial to the running of a large number of other mods. For example, Project Nevada would never be taken down because of a banning.

Copyright accusations are to cover their asses, otherwise there probably wouldn't be a nexus

I don't necessarily disagree with their reasoning just to clarify that. I just disagree with the owner's "hands off" approach to let overly enthusiast and outright dickheads be moderators and remain moderators even after losing valuable modders for clear moderation mistakes they refuse to accept they made.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I don't necessarily disagree with their reasoning just to clarify that. I just disagree with the owner's "hands off" approach to let overly enthusiast and outright dickheads be moderators and remain moderators even after losing valuable modders for clear moderation mistakes they refuse to accept they made.

Fair enough, though if you know the case of Earache42, he asked to be banned then complained when he was.

Just had a jump to the last page of the linked thread and it seems he is still working on the mod. But plans to release it on a blog only.

Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

it wasnt his to begin with. kadzait24 was the one who found it. then he rage quit. theworse took over. it got internet famous. other people started working on it. theworse rage quit. theworse isnt entitled to anything. acting like he made the code is childish and just tarnishes his reputation. he should be happy others started working on it, otherwise, no one would care about his findings. if u read his posts, its like a giant baby waving his shiny new toy around. when others got the same toy suddenly he realizes he aint shit no more.

LH3TSX0.png?1

every time someone puts WD in the title, I think western digital, then I realize its talking about watch dogs

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

every time someone puts WD in the title, I think western digital, then I realize its talking about watch dogs

It should it be W_D then?

LH3TSX0.png?1

Might as well read like this:

"Update 4/7/2014: Look at me, LOOK AT ME, FOR FUCK'S SAKE LOOK AT ME OR I MIGHT DIE FOR REALZ!"

-------

Current Rig

-------