ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

It seems like a piece of hardware that isn't overly fancy but performs well and is a pleasure to use. Something that you are happy with after buying. I like its simplicity.

My favorite thing about the laptop is the capability of it. :)

The build quality and the matte ips screen. Those were two major reasons why I got a MacBook Pro back in 2011, because of most pc laptops still struggling with design and build quality. I may switch back to PC for my next laptop. However, I do like having a MacBook Pro with bootcamp and a PC Desktop, since it covers all of the bases. Thanks for the giveaway, Linus and ASUS!

You got to Love that brushed finish and red border xD

There are a lot of things that I like about it.... it's hard to decide. But if I have to choose one, it would be the IPS display. ASUM :D

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

The ISP and Screen resolution :D 

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

My favourite things about the G550JK are the design and the click pad.

Sweet sleek design with cool red illuminating keyboard. Right size and power to game on the go.

I actually really like the subwoofer :). and dont get me startet on how awesome it would be to have all the signatures under my laptop :D

my favorite thing is probably the display. ips shouls be a standered in all built in displays, or at least an option. also your compatence test in the regerstration fot linustechtips was very amusing, and the vail you shrouded this is was amusing aswell. "Registration Question"

As an Asus G series RoG notebook, this is very thin and light as compared to the G750s. This is also 15" and 15" is the most preferable screen size there is, 17" is too big where as 14" is too small. I also like the processor as this notebook has GTX 850M (which is comparatively less powerful for gaming) can reduce the bottlenecking as compared to the AMD A10 5750m processor in MSI GX60/70 notebook. Other than that I really want Linus to benchmark this laptop on high-end games.

I like the screen and the finish on the aluminum makes it look sexy

the thing i love the most about the G550JK is the improved screen. also love the brushed aluminum finish.

Just the thing I need for editing on the go and to relax and play games, all on the one machine. It would be a massive blessing (to my wallet) to win this!

The GTX 850m has me excited. My current old G74SX is on the 560m with 3gb of vram

The IPS screen on this laptop is actually amazing and really makes you look as you're not used to seeing such a nice screen on a gaming laptop.

I like speakers, design and the cost.

Them speakers, and the external subwoofer too!
I NEVER liked earphones or headphones!

I absolutely LOVE the ROG features like the red bezel and the light up ROG logo on the back of the screen!