ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Definitely the IPS screen.  I can't stand the narrow viewing angles, washed-out colors, and 6-bit FRC dithering in TN panels.

i like its sound system with 4 speakers.

i like its sleek looks, and screen...

And of course its special when its from you guys,,,

The IPS panel and the four speakers...a big fan of headphone-less immersion!

The overall design and the quiet cooling.

I honestly really love the color scheme that it has and the red line looks amazing. It goes good with my cars color scheme. lol

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I like the touch pad shutoff for when using a mouse.

Love that Red trim

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

I love the color scheme they went with and the aluminum chassis. I remember the days of staring at fingerprints all over my old laptop.

I like the fact that it's a solid, reasonably fast and quiet notebook, very nice design too ;)

Probably the keyboard. That backlight is one of the best I've ever seen on a laptop

well the best thing is definitely is the back and look of then goes the gr8 processor and rest of compononents overall good performance and looking notebook

the red accent around the edge is beatiful!

I love Asus laptops' superior audio solutions. It's so useful since it's portable and convenient even if you have expensive audio setups.

{PC} i5 4690 | Gigabyte R9 290 | Asus H97-Plus | 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury | CM Hyper 212 Evo | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | Adata SX900 256GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB TT 650W Smart Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed

{Audio} Ear/Headphones: HiFiMAN HE-400, Westone 4R, Shure SE535 Amp: Little Dot MKIII, Fiio E11 Dac: LIttle Dot Dac II

i really like the red leds on the keyboard and the whole exterior of this laptop.

Since im going to university this year it would be a great relief to my wallet!

Good luck to everyone :)

My favorite is your coverage of the speaker grill and the included sub woofer! Would love to see it in action in person!!!!

My favourite thing about it, is without a doubt the consistency i design. Like the colorscheme.

Or, that will be my opinion if I win.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

My favorite thing about the gaming notebook is that it can play games better than my $250 laptop from 2010.

That it was on top of a mountain

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

This may sound shallow, but... the aesthetics.  It aesthetically looks much better than many comparable Windows gaming laptops (Alienware cough cough).  Its not overly flashy... its just right.