ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the specifications and the overall aesthetics.

I like everything about it. Great entry level gaming laptop. Plus, love all the signatures.

My favorite part is that its not a console, and that it is on the powerful side of laptop gaming.

gaming notebook! enough said :)......what i really want/need

I love the sexy look and the aluminum finish and that sexy red line 

I am a fan of the ID of the laptop. Sexy stuff and sexy shots from the review.

Love the aluminum finish!

CPU 4670k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard Asus Maximus VI Hero | RAM 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Blu 1600Mhz | GPU 2x Asus GTX 780 Directcu II SLI | Case Corsair 300R | Storage 1x OCZ Vertex 4 256GB, 1x Samsung EVO 500GB, 1x WD Green 2TB | PSU Corsair RM 850 Gold | Displays BENQ XL2420TE / Asus VS247H-P | Cooling Noctua NH-U9B, 2x Noctua 140mm, 3x Noctua 120mm | Keyboard Logitech G710+ | Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013

Loved the signatures on the bottom of the laptop and the backlight keyboard.

Battlelog and Steam: TheQuickRedFox

My favorite thing about this gaming notebook is the autographes and the red keys, RoG logo and beveled edge.

I love the balance that this laptop has. Memory, GPU, CPU... is very well balanced.

I think the IPS panel in combination with the CPU are pretty cool. It's super-smart that the laptop will use intel graphics if the more powerful graphics isn't needed anyway.

My favorite thing about it is the look and finish of it. Matte black and are my favorite for a build of any kind and i especially like that in a laptop. The brushed aluminum look and feel gives it a very sophisticated but also smooth look and feel to it. The vast variety of ports on the side are a plus and the components are also great choices. The hard ware expandability is good.

But the cherry mx on top of mt Elbert are the signatures from some of my favorite tech YouTubers. :) 

Best of luck to all!

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

My favorite part is its sick aluminum body with the illuminated ROG logo. It's also pretty impressive that this laptop holds a world record.

What I love most about this laptop is that its powerful but more importantly stylish. It looks amazing with the red accent line and how slim it is for the power it has!

Yeah... sorry I own a Macbook guys... It was cheep, I swear!

My favorite things on this laptop are the design with the red mix on the keyboard. lining on the sides, and the logo.

and the matt black, aluminum  palmrest and also the ips screen  epic laptop :)

One of the best things about this notebook for me is its performance-to-size ratio.

Another thing i like about it is its position on the market: aimed for the people who do a little gaming and a little content creating who's always on the move.

suitable for LAN party....and of course those signatures ...LOVELY

gorgeous! and enough to fit my need as a mediocre gamer...

My favorite feature is the IPS panel ASUS incorporated in this new thin but not under powered notebook!

My Favorite thing about the laptop is multiple things, the GPU, the Slimness and the colors

My favorite thing about the laptop is the long battery life without needing to make a huge battery or a really thick laptop. Most of the gaming laptops I have seen before are either really thick with a big battery, or have a super short battery life.